PDA

View Full Version : Eliwell ST542

mad fridgie
02-07-2010, 04:06 AM
Hi all.
I have a mate, you has just recieved some equipment with eliwell ST542 controllers, He needs to adjust the differantial (hystoresis)
I have been on the Eliwell web site can not get how the alter the system parametis.
can any one help!
cheers
Mad

Paul J
02-07-2010, 04:49 AM
press the two buttons on the right and hold them untill (I think) 'HS' appears, release the buttons and use the up or down arrow on the left hand side, you are looking for 'd' or 'd1', press set and use the up or down arrow to select the diff you want say 2 or 3 then press set again, once you have changed the diff and 'd' or 'd1' is showing press and hold the prg button until the display shows the temp, cheers

mad fridgie
02-07-2010, 05:29 AM
Thanks Paul.
Just managed to get manual.
All 176 pages. "F*** me" for a temp controller.
Out of the million codes, I think its called TR11.
Or just looking at the book, there are so many variables that could be included when the manufacturer set it up. Dynamic, off set, compensating, PID bla bla bla.
Would you not think that the equipment manufactures would send out a report showing what they have set these electronic gadget to. (not just relying on the defaults from the gadget manufacture)
Mad is mad

cadwaladr
03-07-2010, 11:14 PM
do the decent thing,leave the destructions on the site,i wish everyone would along with the wiring diagrams for panels!!!!!!!!!!!!

djbe
03-07-2010, 11:58 PM
do the decent thing,leave the destructions on the site,i wish everyone would along with the wiring diagrams for panels!!!!!!!!!!!!

You and me both mate. Nothing like tracing something through wire for wire making notes as you go.