PDA

View Full Version : Many people on here worked?..

Luke.G
28-06-2010, 06:51 PM
in any major mortuarys across the world? obviously mainly body fridges + freezers?.
Just wondering because i know some companys tend to pass on the thought!

thanks

coolhibby1875
29-06-2010, 08:16 PM
i have passed on a few, just could'nt do it, way to spooky!!!!

monkey spanners
29-06-2010, 08:39 PM
I've worked at a few undertakers, had to help move one of the customers once, they keep them on planks with a sheet over.
Prefer them to abatoirs...

Quality
29-06-2010, 08:40 PM
I`m like monkey , done a few but no big deal

lowcool
30-06-2010, 12:39 PM
meats meat morgues are cleaner

Luke.G
30-06-2010, 07:29 PM
aha yeah its what i thought the response was going to be. Ive been training to become a Engineer for just under a year so far & i started last year when i was 16, thing it the company im with maintain most of the mortuarys across south / west Wales. I had to adapt to it very quickly!
walked in on the odd few of Post mortems aswell, not a pretty sight!
Lol!

B G Scott
30-06-2010, 07:50 PM
aha yeah its what i thought the response was going to be. Ive been training to become a Engineer for just under a year so far & i started last year when i was 16, thing it the company im with maintain most of the mortuarys across south / west Wales. I had to adapt to it very quickly!
walked in on the odd few of Post mortems aswell, not a pretty sight!
Lol!
Got the T shirt a long time ago, never keen on it though.
I worked for a company that did service on quite a few hospitals, best systems I recall were installed by J & E Hall.
They always fitted the controls out side the store including the TEV the only thing you ever needed to go inside for was if there was a problem with the fan.
I always thought this was very considerate of the service engineer.

Luke.G
30-06-2010, 08:04 PM
That sounds class!, very considerate to us fellow HVAC engineers!
A few times ive been standing on trays checking for leaks / replacing fans and had the pranks played on me as im a apprentice -_-. All fun & games :D