PDA

View Full Version : fans needed

Lc_shi
23-04-2005, 04:40 AM
I need select fans for my design of tatal heat recovery ventilator. The air volume is 500~700m3/h,static pressure around 400pa. It's diffcult to seek the fans. Greenheck hasn't this. Who can recommend some manufacturers you known. It's better to be in compact size. thx in advance.

rgds
lichuan :)

chemi-cool
23-04-2005, 07:49 AM
Hi Lichuan,

There are many fan's manufacturers in Europe and USA but I think that you will find them expensive.

On the other hand, I see more and more refrigeration parts coming from China under the name Sanrong which is a Guangdong Province,

Can you explain what it means and what's really happening in China under the surface?

Are the people satisfied with all adopting of the wester capitalism system?

Chemi :)

Lc_shi
23-04-2005, 08:47 AM
Hi Chemi,
You're right.The Europe or USA product is too expensive to us comparing with our income. so we prefer to use the joint-venture products with both good quality and price. However many less tech parts made in China is rather cheap and has acceptable quality and export more and more. And there are rising some good enterprises. I think there is brighter future if China can keep the pace and deal with too many domestic and international problem.
China is a long history country and suffered much disaster in this two hundred years. China is still governed by a single party;more than 75% people are farmers;the difference between rich and poor are getting big;social welfare and insurance is not well setted up;the corruptcy of government officials serious;environment pollution etc. frankly speaking,there is many issues confronting us.
However,China is getting stronger day by day due to the production force released without constraint as before. In 1978,(i just entered university then) China began the economic reform. The market economic is recognized again. May be it's laughable for western country,but it's a real breakthrough for Chinese.
Due to population\resources\political form\science and tech etc issues,it will be a long and hard tour for Chinese to get into a modern and rich society. I wish my country and my next generation can have a healthy and happy life. And hope the world become a peaceful paradise.

rgds
lichuan

rbartlett
23-04-2005, 10:31 AM
personally you are at the natural gravitational centre of the world.
within 30-50 years 75% of the worlds population will be in Asia and China will become the centre of it all. pretty much controlling that 1/3 rd of the world from Bejing

Asia's population will demand huge strain on the worlds resources and in the next 50 years major conflict will almost certainly occur.

Pretty much the only was out is the outbreak of a pandemic to cull the population

Dr. Henry Kissinger
"De-population should be the highest priority of US foreign policy towards the Third World."

whilst the western capitalists make hay whilst the sun shines once china has the know how it desires and the will to exert authority then the next stage of central government will take place.

I was told a few years ago that China wasn't likely to become what I believe it will because he used the tiger economies as an example of flying too close to the sun.....however at this stage I'm minded to stay with my reasoning..

cheers

richard

botrous
23-04-2005, 06:08 PM
Chinese products are getting better and better , 10 years ago the A/C market in Lebanon was dominated by international trademarks , nowadays chinese products are in the market , in a matter of fact they are the biggest part of the market for home appliances as A/Cs and TVs ect. . .