PDA

View Full Version : Refrigerant manufacturers

Simppa
14-06-2010, 06:10 AM
Hey,
What are biggest refrigerant manufacturers in the world?
Thank you for your help!

Brian_UK
14-06-2010, 11:50 PM
I don't know, what are biggest refrigerant manufacturers in the world?

Is this a test question and is there a prize for getting the answer right?

There certainly won't be a prize for grammar.

cdef679
16-06-2010, 06:57 AM
good!Very much agree with your views!

pency
05-07-2010, 06:37 AM
hmm , it is really a hard question for me . but i know we are a china manufacturer and exporter on parts for ventilation and refrigerant .welcomme to contact me if you are interested .my msn is pencyliu@hotmail.com

radekklimat
11-07-2010, 04:37 PM
Look in china.

janice.guai
20-07-2010, 02:25 AM
Hi, I am not sure what are the biggest refrigerant manufacturers as there are many types of refrigerators. For industrial or for consumer use? Anyway there is an upcoming REFRIGERATION ASIA 2010 EXHIBITION coming up in Singapore, 1-3 September @ Marina Bay Sands. It will showcase many of the leading industry player's new products and technology. Maybe you will be able to get your answers there.

I will be heading down to the exhibition since its conveniently happening in my country and its a one-stop to get in touch with the asia producers. Anyone been there before and going this year?
anyway, just google hvac asia 2010 and you can find the link. Pm me if you have more information about the previous events.

janice.guai
22-07-2010, 03:14 AM
Anyway while researching on potential clients today, realised that you can look at Asia Builders. No doubt it has irrelevant companies like construction/interior design, you can get HVAC manufacturers/contacts there by sifting through. I would say that for the Malaysia contacts, approximately 30% are in our industry. For Singapore database, about 27%. I am working on the Hong Kong database now.

They are not the biggest manufacturers but just want to share a source to find manufacturers/users. Couldnt find a more appropriate thread and did not want to add a new one. Normally the ones in bold (I think they paid for advertisement) are the bigger companies. This only applies for Asia unfortunately. I am not sure if there is a Europe Builder/USA builder. I am only managing Asia Pacific businesses.