PDA

View Full Version : Please help me find a compressor

gio_ayr
10-06-2010, 12:23 PM
Hi Guys I'm having lots of trouble trying to find a compressor for an Orion Ice Cream display. It's a L'unite Hermitique TAJ 2464Z on R404A but the only replacements that I can find have a Rotalock and the original compressor doesn't. I've never changed a compressor without a Rotalock with one that does have a Rotalock before. I imagine it would take a lot of hassle to try and change it. Can anyone please offer some advice on where I could try and find one without a Rotalock or how difficult it is to put a Rotalock on a machine that doesn't have one. :confused:

Thanks guys, really appreciate any advice that you can give. :o

powell
10-06-2010, 02:20 PM
but the only replacements that I can find have a Rotalock and the original compressor doesn't. Can anyone please offer some advice on where I could try and find one without a Rotalock or how difficult it is to put a Rotalock on a machine that doesn't have one.
Thanks guys, really appreciate any advice that you can give.

You can buy a rotalock service valve or an adapter to connect to the compressor. The problem might be that you don't have the physical room in the compressor compartment.

If your supply houses only carry the rotalock version you might try Orion and get the OEM version.

monkey spanners
10-06-2010, 06:49 PM
Just had a quick look in the Climate centre book and it says that the standard spec is tube discharge/valve suction and that a tube/tube model is available to order.

So may be worth doing as Powell said and try the manufacturers.

If there is room it shouldn't be too difficult to fit one with a valve, just need to alter the suction pipework slightly.

Its the ones where the system has valves and the new comp doesn't that i hate as you have to silver solder adaptors onto the comp :confused:

Jon

coolhibby1875
10-06-2010, 09:11 PM
hi ayr, the direct replacement for this compressor is a acc ms34fb or an aspera j2212gk, i usually always go for the aspera over a l'unite hermitique everytime

TEVM8
11-06-2010, 10:20 AM
TAJ2464Z 3ph (Tubed)
I had one of those last week,
Try CARS UK in Stoke.

Sukhvinder
11-06-2010, 11:37 AM
can anyone help me about ammonia recirculation pump?

we are using ammonia over feed system in our cold storage, when we run the compressor the pump get down! without compressor the ammonia runs at 7 kgs without any problem but when we run the compressor the pump get down.

please help me out!

gio_ayr
14-06-2010, 01:21 PM
Thanks guys managed to get the rotalock on the suction pipe but it was an absolute nightmare! Had to cut the pipe way back and bend the new one into place and weld it with virtually no room but eventually managed it. Whole job took me nearly 5 hours!! Lesson to learn... always try and find a compressor that has the same valves for an easy installation :(

Never again... well unless the price is right ;)

munawarbhati
05-07-2010, 02:43 PM
hi guy i am facing in carrier chiller model 30gx 207.even i don't have any manual,and i don't know location of the sensor. any how can any body give web side so that i would down load the manual

munawar from dubai

Brian_UK
05-07-2010, 11:18 PM
hi guy i am facing in carrier chiller model 30gx 207.even i don't have any manual,and i don't know location of the sensor. any how can any body give web side so that i would down load the manual

munawar from dubai
Please, in future, post your question in a new thread not no the back of someone else's.

Carrier, try http://eto.carrier.com/lit.asp