PDA

View Full Version : daikin r22 vrf

refaircon
08-06-2010, 08:05 PM
been to a site today. old r22 system e4 and u4 fault. found condensor off put on now faulting
12v dc found being sent inside, this should be more.

did a bit of searching and found out this system had recently had a fan coil removed. went to where the fan coil was and found 4 2core cables all connected

this has a central controller on it. i am assuming there is an in and out on f1f2 and also 2 cable sgoing i assume a central controller.

do i need to tell the outdoor unit there is one less indoor, do i need to adjust the central controller to tell it one has gone

what do i need to do ta

Rob

oh and to top it off the twin split replacing the old indoor unit is over charged by approx 10 gilos. oh joy

VRVIII
09-06-2010, 06:20 PM
Is this an R22 G, H or K series? 2 pipe heat pump or 3 pipe heat recovery?
G series are addressed by rotary switches.
H & K series will auto address but centralised controller group addresses are programmed by indoor remote

refaircon
09-06-2010, 07:35 PM
all sorted now thanks tho, it was a 2 pipe system, addressed by a remote on a central controller no remotes

where the old unit was removed the wires were wrongly connected and also the central controller was still looking for the missing cassette

also looked at another split while on site, found it 12kg over charged, new install. it had an additional 16kg added on a 70m run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!