PDA

View Full Version : Fedders A6X05F2D .5hp

Pirate
06-06-2010, 05:48 PM
Sir, i am a newbie in this forum. I would like to ask what is the problem of our air condition unit. Before there was no water that came under its casing. And after it was clean we can feel that it much more cool even the temperature outside is very hot. But now a days even after cleaning it seems that it is not that cool and water came in front of the aircondition unit. Why is it so? what is the problem of this? We already ask 2 technician but they just keep on saying that the unit need to be clean. Our aircondition unit was clean for almost 2 weeks ago and again same problem we encounter. We are using this air condition unit for almost 4 years now.

Brian_UK
06-06-2010, 10:11 PM
May have been cleaned but drain now blocked with dirt from cleaning ?

Pirate
08-06-2010, 04:53 AM
what do you mean by that sir? The technician is the one who clean the air condition that means and i think it is cleaned alrady. Every night when we use it i saw some water that drop under the air condition inside our room. Before there is no water that drop inside our room. The technician told me that if ever it has water that drop inside our room i will remove the front cover and check if there is an ice on it and yes there is hard ice i saw. is there any problem with our aircondition?