PDA

View Full Version : Help

slowhandpuke
30-05-2010, 09:18 PM
hi all does anyone know of of any training centres in the north east offering the 6127 qual.
im 29 and ive just returned from spain where ive been installing domestic and small commercial splits for the past five years and i really want to continue in this field.
i can do the f gas anywhere really and just stay over but i could use somewhere a bit more local for the longer courses.
Also anyone in the redcar cleveland area willing to offer me one day a week work experience. i will work for free just to get the experience.

Heres hoping

Thanks to all in advance.

james10
31-05-2010, 09:16 AM
Hi
I live in close to redcar, i had to travel to Bradford for day release for college that was a few years back as far as i know there as still no local colleges offering this course it seems the options are still the same.
Grimsby Block release
Mancat day/block release
Bradford day release
at Bradford you need to speak to Les Robson contact him on 01274 433352

cool runings
31-05-2010, 10:58 AM
hi all does anyone know of of any training centres in the north east offering the 6127 qual.
im 29 and ive just returned from spain where ive been installing domestic and small commercial splits for the past five years and i really want to continue in this field.
i can do the f gas anywhere really and just stay over but i could use somewhere a bit more local for the longer courses.
Also anyone in the redcar cleveland area willing to offer me one day a week work experience. i will work for free just to get the experience.

Heres hoping

Thanks to all in advance.

The only place I know is Grimsby college and they are a few hours drive.

They do do distance learning though so you can do it in your own time and then just travel through to do the exams.

coolrunnings

W.Miller
31-05-2010, 11:57 AM
Les is a good tutor.

slowhandpuke
31-05-2010, 10:30 PM
thank you guys will give him a call