PDA

View Full Version : Carrier 30S

bigdaddycf
29-05-2010, 05:49 PM
I just bought a truck that has a Carrier 30S unit with the compressor on the engine of the truck. I let it run all night last night and it will only cool down to 43 degrees. It has a standby also and when I plugged the cord in the blinking red light with the exclamation mark on the cab control came on but the reefer would not run on the standby. Any suggestions? And can someone tell me where to get instructions on the cab control? A troubleshooting guide? I may not be setting it right...........my email is tccoonhunter@hotmail.com if someone could email me a manual or instructions it would be greatly appreciated......Thanks

[edit] Posting your question in correct forum section might help also, ;), moved for you. Brian_UK.

moggy66
30-05-2010, 02:03 AM
the red light is the alarm light, press and hold the set button and it will give you an alarm code A**,as for the engine, was ther a red light flashing when running on engine?if so get the code,
T set the set temp press and realease the set button then move it up or doen with the + or - buttons to the desired temp,which i assume you already worked out

Mrjokertoyou
12-07-2010, 07:55 PM
I am having the same issue, I was advised that if the OTR system is working, and the Standby relay on the logic module is good. That the Logic Module will need to be replaced. I have a p/n of12-60029-21. Can anyone confirm or dispute this? any good resource for discounted parts? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MRW
13-07-2010, 02:29 AM
red flashing light on standby means the overload/reset button has tripped,this is located behind the top cover on the Usa drivers side(should be a small hole in side of the cover),or could be a wiring issue(think code will be al3)

abbsnowman
14-07-2010, 05:44 AM
Check your email Big D :)