PDA

View Full Version : inverter toshiba

sale
23-05-2010, 02:13 PM
hi,
i had complain from costumer thart his ac split wall inverter never stop heating when he turns on in morning.
need some more details about inverters.
i know that compressor never stop working,and when reaches disaired temperature that compressor works slowly,but what happen when outside temperature during day rise above room temperature?Will compressor still run even dont need any more heat in room?
i was told from toshiba service team,that will keep temperature,but in case that outside is hotter then inside,is inverter still heating ?
Thanks

nike123
23-05-2010, 02:45 PM
It doesn't matter what is outside. It matters what is inside unit air on temperature and set temperature. If fuzzy logic finds that room is heated enough that compressor speed cannot be reduced anymore, than compressor stops.

sale
23-05-2010, 03:37 PM
so every inverter stops if reaches temperature?in more then one time i have been told that inverter never stops,just works slower.and that answer came from toshiba representative.
for me is also logic that stops,so when compressor start changing speed then?before reach desired temperature and what is difference in set up temp and when compressor start slowing down?2 -3 degrees before reaches or when?also some inverters brand new install dont stop on desire set up temperature but keep heating up to 30 degress even set up temperature is 22.And it is new inverter...

piersons_man
25-05-2010, 11:07 PM
Hi,
It would be a good idea to check the location of the return air sensor in respect to the actual air returning into the unit. I have experienced similar problems with toshiba units.

If its the type of hi wall im thinking of, the return air sensor sits in a little cavity on the right hand side of the unit, if this side of the unit is close to a wall, or is sucking air from an area that is 'dead' (for example behind a tall shelf) it may not sense the correct air temp and therefore keep heating.

If the unit is a console type, the return air sensor sits next to the fan scroll close to where the wall penetration is for the refrigerant pipes, if the penetration is not sealed then the fans can suck cold air from the wall cavity past the sensor and give the unit a false reading.

Hope this helps