PDA

View Full Version : capigiani van machine

ice cream man
23-05-2010, 08:45 AM
hi am new to this site and wondering if anyone can help .i have an ice cream van with carpigaini machine and just yesterday it was working away fine and then it just stoped freezing.everything else working beeter blades turning just wont freeze...its like the compressor isnt kicking in ??????

nike123
23-05-2010, 09:44 AM
Than call service engineer before all ice cream melts.:rolleyes:

ice cream man
23-05-2010, 11:30 AM
not matter got fixed but thanks for you stubid answer

nike123
23-05-2010, 11:49 AM
not matter got fixed but thanks for you stubid answer

My answer is according to your question and profile.
Since, from those, you did not provided information about your qualifications or skills and tools you have, my answer is best advice according to those provided information.

Clk320_Greg
23-05-2010, 01:54 PM
I find that when calling someones answer stupid its best not to miss spell "stubid"

whipppy
21-10-2010, 10:00 PM
hi im having problems with a carpigani ice cream machine, its being ran by a boc compressor i tightened 2 belts yesterday which i get told r the bench belts then i noticed a burning smell which i noticed a burning smell yesterday, couldnt see anything to worry about then same again today but i noticed i got smoke coming from the rear of the compressor where the 2 belts sit to drive it ??? any ideas it would be great

Emmett
22-10-2010, 07:58 PM
More information please, are the belts smoking? if yes the obvious answer is to loosen them, if it is not the belts smoking then what is? electrical?

Grizzly
23-10-2010, 06:56 AM
Hi Whipppy.
Time to call in someone to look at your unit.
From the little you post.
You could have slightly tighter drive belts that are still slipping.

Where the increased tension has
increased the friction/ heat build up between the belts and drive pulley.

Or you could have still slipping belts against a seizing compressor etc.etc.

Whatever is happening it sound like a recipe for a fire.
Get it looked at please.
Grizzly

coolstuf
23-10-2010, 08:17 PM
Better not mess with ice cream van men.
Like Mafiosa :cool:

whipppy
24-10-2010, 12:37 AM
hi thanks for the help but ive sorted it now ;) it was the bearing inside the pulley that runs the compressor... you were right it was a little too tight llol. i changed the pulley and now i got a squeak when i go from freeze to off but not off to freeze...any ideas n no the belts aint to tight lol many thanks