PDA

View Full Version : YORK YAEP HIGH DESCH ERROR...PLS Help

webdrops
09-05-2010, 06:26 AM
Hi,

i am facing problem that now a days in summer, at around 12-1 when the ambient temperature rise to around 40-43'C the chiller stops, and gives error of High desch.

we checked the filter drier cores, gas , solenoid ,exv etc....everything seems to be normal & at around 3-4 pm when there is slight decrease in temperature the machines become good & keep o workinng.

kindly advice what needs to be checked or done.

the chiller is YAEP YORK.

the chiller works for max 5 minutes & then stops.

do i need to increase the programed data & if yes thenn i dont have code to edit that.

kindly guide me as i may loose my job because of this problem.

thanks

webdrops
09-05-2010, 09:26 AM
Well...the problem is soved through this forum as i found that the Discharge pressure cutout was set low by our rival contractor who handedover these chillers to us changed the discharge cutout settings.

thanks any ways.

nike123
09-05-2010, 09:27 AM
Check fan rotation.
Clean condenser (wash).
Measure condensation pressure, air in and out temperature and post what is HP alarm setting set on unit. You could do that when temperature is not that high, but few °C lower (before alarm is expected to occure).

webdrops
09-05-2010, 10:12 AM
thanks for the guidance. my problem is already solved....through the Code 7396...as i increased the high pressure cutout.

nike123
09-05-2010, 10:49 AM
thanks for the guidance. my problem is already solved....through the Code 7396...as i increased the high pressure cutout.

Are you sure that you did not exceeded compressor operating limits and that someone has changed that value before?

If commissioning engineer done that, you may also expect some other sabotage.:eek:
Few times, contractors I worked for, asked of me to do the simmilar, but I refused.

goshen
09-05-2010, 05:36 PM
Are you sure that you did not exceeded compressor operating limits and that someone has changed that value before?

If commissioning engineer done that, you may also expect some other sabotage.:eek:
Few times, contractors I worked for, asked of me to do the simmilar, but I refused.

wow and i thought this only happens on our side of the globe!!!:(

nike123
09-05-2010, 09:29 PM
wow and i thought this only happens on our side of the globe!!!:(

Here is pretty bad!:eek:

yorkman_gr
15-06-2010, 06:39 PM
If u know who did that and sabotage the unit u should report that to local authorities and to Johnson Controls,because such actions damaging the name of the refrigerator engineers and the companies working for,and of course they engineer that carried out that sabotage is totally a moran