PDA

View Full Version : xarios 150. A25 fault code. ???

wiley789
08-05-2010, 05:29 AM
Ive had two units now that have shown A25 fault code, the units operate ok but obviously the clients are worried about the red light. anyone have a clue to getting the fault cleared, as it hasnt liquid injection the fault isnt "really" there. No luck in parameters. I dont want to have to start changing micros for a fault that isnt actually there. (pin connections on multi plug all are fine.) be grateful for any comments. ta :)

XBalam
08-05-2010, 04:55 PM
Hi Guys, this tread is a little old but I hope someone can be of help. I am working on a TK KD - ll SR unit with Thermo King Thermoguard
Base p/n: 5D52175G01
S.P. p/n: 45 – 1966
s/n: 00787450402
Rev. RMOA
This controller is displaying code 06. I have trying to clear but keeps popping up. After about 2.5 minutes unit starts. before it only used to take about 15 seconds. How can I clear code and program controller for shorter pre-heat time?

gravy258
09-05-2010, 01:05 AM
code 6 is coolant sensor playing up. Open the control panel door on the back of the door is the micro, unplug the two large plugs, clean out all the grease with brake cleaner or similar, blow out with compressed air(if you have). Plug back in.
When you plug the two plugs in the unit will go thru the start sequence. Just trun it off again in the cab.
When you turn on the controller if the code is still present its most likely the coolant temperature sender is faulty. Scroll thru the screens and see if theres a coolant temperture reading. If this is not consistent(i.e jumping between readings) or theres dashes, replace the sensor. If you don't have a sensor for the engine you can try unplugging it until you do have one, but the code doesn't affect the running of the unit.

The cold start period can't be altered as such. On some units on the side of the engine block there is a block temp sender, two wires coming out of a bolt to look at. Unplug this and it'll fire up quicker.

To clear codes you need to go into guarded access. Scroll thru the screens till you get to DDUR 45 then press and hold the TK button till you enter the hour meter screen. Scroll thru till you see your code then press enter to clear. Then turn the unit off then on. If the code reappears you need to repair the problem.
If you type thermo king codes into google you'll get a list of the codes and the action required.

moggy66
09-05-2010, 08:16 PM
Ive had two units now that have shown A25 fault code, the units operate ok but obviously the clients are worried about the red light. anyone have a clue to getting the fault cleared, as it hasnt liquid injection the fault isnt "really" there. No luck in parameters. I dont want to have to start changing micros for a fault that isnt actually there. (pin connections on multi plug all are fine.) be grateful for any comments. ta :)
Well if there isn't any wiring for the quench thermostat,thefault has to be in the micro,but i thought there was a quech valve on all these units,what cools the comp if it overheats?is there no wiring out of pins 53 & 25 ?

radekklimat
10-05-2010, 06:44 AM
The best way is to release the sensor injection compressor and make aggregate attached jumper in the plug detector, if the injection is to say that work is good but if not you should look for causes in a circuit.
What is a unit?

radekklimat
10-05-2010, 06:49 AM
Hi Guys, this tread is a little old but I hope someone can be of help. I am working on a TK KD - ll SR unit with Thermo King Thermoguard
Base p/n: 5D52175G01
S.P. p/n: 45 – 1966
s/n: 00787450402
Rev. RMOA
This controller is displaying code 06. I have trying to clear but keeps popping up. After about 2.5 minutes unit starts. before it only used to take about 15 seconds. How can I clear code and program controller for shorter pre-heat time?

Best to replace the sensor, the water temperature in diesel engine cooling system and check the electrical connections.
Then erase an error on the controller

radekklimat
10-05-2010, 06:53 AM

Alarms code four Xarios

A00 Green LED flashes - no alarm - unit is working properly.
A01 Exemption - pressure switch low pressure LP.
A02 Exemption - HP ciśneinia high pressure switch.
A03 Exemption - overcurrent protection of electric drive motor or overcurrent relay.
A04 error in the circuit mode, the compressor clutch ROAD.
Error A05 contactor control circuit compressor STAND BY.
A06 error in the circuit the condenser fan.
A07 error in the circuit the fan the 1st evaporator.
Error A08 ROAD heating circuit, an evaporator (optional).
A09 error in the circuits of the defrost valve control.
A10 error injection valve in the circuit.
A11 error in the heating circuit valve.
A12 alarm overheating the interior.
A13 alarm supercooled interior.
A14 defrost Alarm (duration> 45 min).
A15 temperature setting part from the acceptable range (-29 ° C to +30 ° C).
A16 Error in runoff water heater circuit.
A17 Overheating motosprężarki Stand by.
A18 Error Control Stand by heating an evaporator (optional).
A19 Error control valve of the liquid evaporator 1 (option).
The switch A20 low pressure section, stand by (optional).
A21 break in the circuit motosprężarki stand by.
A22 break in the circuit the condenser fan.
A23 break in the circuit heating the first evaporator section of Road
A24 interval obwodziezaworu odszranianai (HGS1).
Break in circuit A25 injection valve.
A26 break in the circuit of hot gas valve (HGS2).
A27 break in the circuit heater water outlet (DWR1).
A28 break in the circuit heating stand by (EHR), an evaporator (optional).