PDA

View Full Version : does any one where to get these's ice machine pumps from?

thai boy
30-04-2010, 11:07 PM
hi all, i,ve looked at an ice machine and the water circulation pump is seized, but the problem is, there is no name on the machine, no serial or model number, it looks like a whirlpool k40 water pump but with a bigger motor and with a bigger connection for the out water,and the water pump is built in to a plastic plate 9inch by 3 inch situated on the back, its only a small ice machine like a k40 but it has a curtain were behind the water sprays up to the evaporator and makes round shape ice.i think its about 10 to 15 years old (maybe)
so if anyone has any sejestions to what type of machine it is or where to look for that type of water pump it would be much appresiated :)

Magoo
01-05-2010, 03:18 AM
at a wild guess, try the supplier and importer.

FEISTY
02-05-2010, 04:49 AM
Here in the states we have a pump company called Little Giant. They make condensate pumps but also have a great ice machine pump universal to several models. Kit includes several discharge adaptors and is capable of field modification to some level. I carry 1 just in case and have gotten out of a lot of trouble late at night and weekends. Beckett also makes a great pump for the same purpose. Good luck.