PDA

View Full Version : Manufacturers of chilled water accumulation systems.

Jacek
29-04-2010, 07:58 AM
Hi guys one again,

I am looking for a chilled water accumulation system supplier. I am not talking about Baltiomore TSU ice banks. I know there is a manufacturer in Finnland named Tannky or something like that. IMaybe Finnish colleagues could help me...?

Thank you ina advance.

Jacek

Pavelas
29-04-2010, 08:37 AM
Can you describe me more deeply, what do you need? Maybe we can help...

mad fridgie
29-04-2010, 08:41 AM
I see on your 2 posts, you are looking for thermal storage, are looking for pure water "ice builder", for slurry you normally need a freeze depresent, glycol, salts, alchol etc

Jacek
29-04-2010, 08:44 AM
I see on your 2 posts, you are looking for thermal storage, are looking for pure water "ice builder", for slurry you normally need a freeze depresent, glycol, salts, alchol etc

I have a design using ice bank for dairy application and I am looking for other solutions. One of them is Tannky solutions. I heard about it but cannot remember the exact name of this company.

Thank you in advance.

Jacek

Jacek
29-04-2010, 08:47 AM
Can you describe me more deeply, what do you need? Maybe we can help...

I have a design using ice bank for dairy application and I am looking for other solutions. One of them is Tannky solutions. I heard about it but cannot remember the exact name of this company.

I will come bak to you later today.

Thank you in advance.

Jacek

http://1.1.1.1/bmi/www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/images/VA_RE/misc/progress.gif

Jacek
29-04-2010, 08:50 AM

Hello,

This thread concerns "ice builder". Do not combine this thread with onother one.

Thank you.

Jacek

Pavelas
29-04-2010, 08:51 AM
This is what you are looking for: tankki(dot)fi

mad fridgie
29-04-2010, 09:39 AM
Hello,

This thread concerns "ice builder". Do not combine this thread with onother one.

Thank you.

Jacek

You can get a fresh water ice slurry "ice builder"!

headgasket
01-05-2010, 08:10 AM
Hi jacek this is a company in the uk, that make ice bulders for bulk milk tank applications, using a plate a cooler to pre chill the milk before it goes into the tank

http://www.fabdec.com/pages/product.aspx?intPCID=9