PDA

View Full Version : CV Show

Latte
18-03-2005, 01:22 AM
Hi Guys,

Commercial Vehicle show - NEC 5-7th April

Anyone going :confused:

I know a lot of the TK will be at Gallway drinking the black stuff :eek: but anyone else planing a trip

Regards

Fatboy

connollys.home
19-03-2005, 10:28 PM
Hi Guys,

Commercial Vehicle show - NEC 5-7th April

Anyone going :confused:

I know a lot of the TK will be at Gallway drinking the black stuff :eek: but anyone else planing a trip

Regards

Fatboy
Hi mate, do you know if TK will be displaying this year? A couple of us from Pullman's will be going.

Martin :) :)

Latte
19-03-2005, 11:53 PM
TK SMC05 on in Ireland at the Same time.

Great planning from TK :eek:

Come on John, get your'e lot sorted out :rolleyes:

They usually have something there, although they have gradually been scaleing it down over the last 5 or 6 years.

Carrier normally put on a good show and normaly Hubbards and Frigoblock have something there as well

regards

Fatboy

Latte
21-03-2005, 07:15 PM
Hi Guys,

Had my tickets and show guide come through today. Looks like it is going to be good this year. Gray & Adams, Carrier,Schmitz and TK all next to each other in hall 6. Frigoblock for some reason are in hall 20 in the diesel engine section.

I have been looking at the program and reading the descriptions of the companies. Quiz for you who do you think this is:-

Under the motto "ONE TEAM", ****** ****, the global leaders in transport temperature comtrol, are highlighting their extensive UK and Ireland service network. Also featured on the stand are a number of ****** **** products, including interative telematics, displays and the groundbreaking new MOPACC unit for trucks.

Regards

Fatboy

Reeferjon
21-03-2005, 08:42 PM
Moderator slap:
Reeferjon slaps FB with a well aimed Kipper :eek: