PDA

View Full Version : Thermocold chiller control

the rock
27-04-2010, 10:14 AM
hi

i have a thermocold chiller with a Carel PCO controller that needs to be controlled via a BMS
a relay as been installed on the remote on off circuit but my problem is that you can disable the chiller remotely but i am unable switch it back on without going to the controller and switching it on manually

i am assuming its something to do with the PCO set up if anyone can give me some advice on the above i would be grateful

The Rock

goshen
27-04-2010, 10:56 AM
hi mail me gill@gosheneng.co.il i will mail u the manual and explain how to control this beast

lowcool
27-04-2010, 12:41 PM
goshen
is this top secret?

goshen
27-04-2010, 03:53 PM
Hi lowcool
no it is actully very simple ,it is just a matter of understanding these italian units ,we have quite a few of them .THE PCO CONTROLLER COULD BE A RPITA SOME TIMES!!

the rock
27-04-2010, 06:40 PM
hi goshen

email sent

the rock

lowcool
28-04-2010, 05:11 AM
gday goshen
RPITA is an understatement when it comes to stuff ive worked on from the boot.definitely takes a bit to get your head around their principles

the rock
28-04-2010, 01:31 PM
thanks for the manual goshen
will let you know how i get on

the rock

the rock
28-04-2010, 02:00 PM
i think that my problem is due to having a PGD terminal panel fitted and this does not allow me to change the setup to enable remote start up
i have been told that i need an up to date terminal
(a later model)
can anyone shed any light on this
(what panel i would need etc)

the rock

variotherm
24-09-2010, 05:11 PM
i think that my problem is due to having a PGD terminal panel fitted and this does not allow me to change the setup to enable remote start up
i have been told that i need an up to date terminal
(a later model)
can anyone shed any light on this
(what panel i would need etc)

the rock

Hello the Rock,first of all, what kind of PCO you have ?
PCO1,PCO2,PCO3and so on....., and what is the name of the Remote display on the machine that you have ?When I have this answers I can tell you the solution.