PDA

View Full Version : cold storage doors by imperial

cslater38
26-04-2010, 03:23 PM
has anyone had a problem with the automatic doors? i have one that has broken the threaded bolt that goes into the safty release bullet. i got a now threaded bolt and installed into bullet. got the chain drive on a tight, but they customer is having the problem where the chain get looser and then starts to jump the sproket. i am going out there today to check the situation. just wondering if anyone has seen or had this happen and what was the salution?

goshen
26-04-2010, 07:39 PM
has anyone had a problem with the automatic doors? i have one that has broken the threaded bolt that goes into the safty release bullet. i got a now threaded bolt and installed into bullet. got the chain drive on a tight, but they customer is having the problem where the chain get looser and then starts to jump the sproket. i am going out there today to check the situation. just wondering if anyone has seen or had this happen and what was the salution?
HI
it would appear that the limit switch isnt set correctly,this might lead to your discribed problem.:eek:it might also be a, fast starting problem ,ive seen most automatic doors latley with vsd instaled.;)