PDA

View Full Version : trane scroll compressor

jose-carvalheir
19-04-2010, 04:21 PM
Hello, could anybody help me out on a trane scroll compressor, i need to no the tecnical information about a trane scroll with the model CSHA 150KE working with R407c, i need to replace it but donīt want to use trane , but an equivalent

Brian_UK
19-04-2010, 08:39 PM
Some info here...
http://www.atilimsogutma.com/Folders/Trane.pdf

and here
http://www.americanhermetics.net/assets/pdf/scrollsnc.pdf

also here
http://www.trane.com/commercial/uploads/pdf/cso/64/2008SprContDALLAS.OK.pdf

goshen
20-04-2010, 07:03 AM
hello, could anybody help me out on a trane scroll compressor, i need to no the tecnical information about a trane scroll with the model csha 150ke working with r407c, i need to replace it but donīt want to use trane , but an equivalent
Hi :
trane scrolls are very expensive !that is why we use maneroupe comps as a replacment or even copeland ,the only problem is the minor change ,u must make on the pipe connections.
we have done this many times.
U should however clean the system very well after a burnout,to prevent this from repeating itself!

serviceman
20-04-2010, 02:06 PM
Bitzer compressors are another more economical option

goshen
20-04-2010, 02:14 PM
Bitzer compressors are another more economical option
Hi :
how did i forget bitzer ??
u are 100% correct !:D

FreezerGeezer
21-04-2010, 01:03 PM
Those compressors are badge engineered for Trane. Some research will find the identical compressor, much cheaper (or it was last time I did it). Sorry but I can't recall for sure who makes them - might be Danfoss?
If it's on a manifolded circuit and it's burned out then it's generally best to replace both compressors if you can persuade the client to do so.
By the way, they can be bought alrady manifolded on the sub-base from the manufacturer - makes it much easier! ;)

goshen
21-04-2010, 01:10 PM
Those compressors are badge engineered for Trane. Some research will find the identical compressor, much cheaper (or it was last time I did it). Sorry but I can't recall for sure who makes them - might be Danfoss?
If it's on a manifolded circuit and it's burned out then it's generally best to replace both compressors if you can persuade the client to do so.
By the way, they can be bought alrady manifolded on the sub-base from the manufacturer - makes it much easier! ;)
Hi :
yep you rememberd correctly danfoss use to make them for trane !!
we simply change the copper piping ,fast cheap and efficient.

Lowrider
21-04-2010, 07:37 PM
Actually the whole design is Trane. they sold the lisence to produce them to maneurope. That company was taken over by Danfoss. But the bottom line stays, it's a Trane designed compressor.

FreezerGeezer
21-04-2010, 10:11 PM
Well, of course. But I figured if I explained all that in my post, it'd get confusing! :)
All well in Holland, I hope?

Lowrider
21-04-2010, 11:12 PM
yeah, all well here! u?

FreezerGeezer
22-04-2010, 12:42 AM
Good thanks. Beginning to cool down at last, but 95% of our work is maintenance so still busy. Will PM so we don't hijack the thread.

serviceman
23-04-2010, 02:51 PM
scroll compressors are manufactured by trane at its plant in Monterrey Mexico