PDA

View Full Version : Stal s24c

MassiveBoost
19-04-2010, 02:11 PM
Hi Guys,

I have a STAL S24C-25 compressor available. Used but in good condition.

Would overhaul myself but don't have the tool kit or the time!

Open to offers.

Regards Bob

Grizzly
19-04-2010, 04:45 PM
Hi Massive
Do you see anyone else touting their wares?
No that's because we are all hear as a means of Helping each other.
I am staring to object to your using this forum as some sort of exchange and Mart.
Maybe I am being a bit strong but no-one else is doing what you appear to be doing for good reason!
Grizzly

MassiveBoost
19-04-2010, 05:57 PM
Hi Massive
Do you see anyone else touting their wares?
No that's because we are all hear as a means of Helping each other.
I am staring to object to your using this forum as some sort of exchange and Mart.
Maybe I am being a bit strong but no-one else is doing what you appear to be doing for good reason!
Grizzly

Hi Grizzly,

Thanks for your message of concern.

However, please note that I have tried to submit to the 'classifieds' section but for some reason it won't let me.

I have mentioned a Unisab II and a Stal S24 compressor is available thats all and as you quite rightly mentioned we are all here to help each other.

As the Unisab II controllers are no longer made and as rare as rocking horse dung, then me being a helpful person has posted a simple thread stating I have one available. Thus saving the customer about 4 thousand pound, that I would say is helpful! Not touting!

Regards Bob

Grizzly
19-04-2010, 06:19 PM
Hi Grizzly,

Thanks for your message of concern.

However, please note that I have tried to submit to the 'classifieds' section but for some reason it won't let me.

I have mentioned a Unisab II and a Stal S24 compressor is available thats all and as you quite rightly mentioned we are all here to help each other.

As the Unisab II controllers are no longer made and as rare as rocking horse dung, then me being a helpful person has posted a simple thread stating I have one available. Thus saving the customer about 4 thousand pound, that I would say is helpful! Not touting!

Regards Bob

Fair comment!
We are all on the same wavelength then.
Cheers Grizzly

True E&CS
10-05-2010, 06:12 PM
Hello MassiveBoost,

I just came across this forum during my search for a Stal compressor.
I do not want to offend anybody, but I have somebody who might be interested in the Stal S24C-25 compressor that you have available.
Can you give me more details and do you want to get rid of it?

Regards,

True E&CS

MassiveBoost
16-05-2010, 12:50 PM
Hello MassiveBoost,

I just came across this forum during my search for a Stal compressor.
I do not want to offend anybody, but I have somebody who might be interested in the Stal S24C-25 compressor that you have available.
Can you give me more details and do you want to get rid of it?

Regards,

True E&CS

Hi True,

Sorry for late reply and answer is Yes I do please email me massiveboost@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers Bob

Grizzly
16-05-2010, 05:28 PM
Just to show no ill feeling Massive.
You might like to contact Sabroe UK.
I am led to believe they pay £500 for the body of S24's.

MassiveBoost
20-05-2010, 08:08 AM
HI Grizzly, no problem. I wasn't offended anyway, everyone is entitled to an opinion. I got a telling off by the site moderators! lol Set up my own wesbite to advertise any goods now, had a couple of sales already so it was a good idea.

Yeah I know Sabroe pay this price but got some interest in this machine now so hoping to get double.

Thanks anyway Grizzly

Cheers Bob