PDA

View Full Version : on what to save electricity at low-temperature chamber 40000 square meters

andrew1977
19-04-2010, 09:32 AM
Hi guys help with whatever they can? customer set a target for the design of low-temperature chamber for Maxim with saving electric energy, I designed the electronic gate and inverter compressor, wanted to design a floor heating in the chamber with the heated glycol condensing unit but could not because the car in winter will not give such a load, like to hear what else you can do for energy savings</SPAN>

chemi-cool
19-04-2010, 10:08 AM
You Can save on defrost intervals and duration if the RH in the chamber is low.

You can save a lot if the walls are thick enough.
Floor should be insulated with polyurethane as thick as the walls so you do not need floor heating.

When you reach the set point, cut off half of the evaporators fans.

Make a refrigerated corridor to the main door to avoid warm humid air from entering.

Im sure other members wll add more ideas.

andrew1977
19-04-2010, 10:19 AM
Thanks chemi-cool if you can me more about sex

charlie n
26-04-2010, 01:43 PM
The refrigeration system will easily make enough heat for freeze protection under floor heating. you can also have plenty of heat for the heated areas of the building during the autumn and spring and part of the heating load in winter. This will work if you abandon traditional Russian design practices and build a modern carefully designed building.

chilled kiwi
06-06-2010, 12:04 AM
Sub cool the liquid.

On one freezer we cycled all of the evaporator fans off with the thermstat and reduced energy consumption by 40%.

Sridhar1312
06-06-2010, 10:28 AM
What is the temperature of the of the chamber.
Prerequisite is to have all walls and ceiling and floor need to be insulated and if it is sub zero temperature you should have vapor barrier treatment prior to insulation. The pull down load can be spread over for longer period for reducing the energy.

For such a large Cold chamber I would reccommend Brine chiller with indoor evaporator units with brine cooling coil so that moment temperature of room is achieved by having 2 way valve in the indoor cooler cooling coil substantial saving of power by way chiller modulation can be achieved.