PDA

View Full Version : Bitzer Screw Compressor

rejan
06-04-2010, 08:16 AM
Hi, I need the service manual of CSW7582-80-40P Bitzer screw compressor. If any body have please send me. My email is rejan@inbox.com
Thanks & Regards.

Josip
07-04-2010, 11:07 AM
Hi, rejan :)

Hi, I need the service manual of CSW7582-80-40P Bitzer screw compressor. If any body have please send me. My email is rejan@inbox.com
Thanks & Regards.

please check this link ...

http://www.bitzer.de/eng/products/docu/doc_det/15

Best regards, Josip :)

Dear rejan :)
please do not repeat the same thread twice ... that makes only confusion:confused:

be patient, please, someone will answer to you;)

Best regards, Josip :)

tabreed717
08-04-2010, 11:37 AM
You may follow this link where you can find more info about this compressor also you can send a request for free CD contains all doccuments,

http://www.bitzer.de/eng/Chiller/CSW-Serie#BITZERScientificPaper

GHAZ
08-04-2010, 07:44 PM
hi rejan as far as i know bitzer don,t produce a service manual ,you only get a spares parts manual and for thrust measure the thrust when you take it apart, and it shouldn,t be more than about 0.08 mm. are you changing the motor stator ,or bearings and the oil filter, let me know and i will try to help as much as i can

rejan
09-04-2010, 11:55 AM
Hi Ghaz, I want to change the bearings please guide.

GHAZ
09-04-2010, 08:21 PM
Hi rejan i will send you an email with the stripdown procedure

Magoo
10-04-2010, 03:06 AM
If you need to change bearings, why ?.
Would be more cost effective to change out the compressor, then re-build as an on shelf replacement.
From previous disasters if bearings are stuffed the whole compressor is non-recoverable. The rotors are/ will be out of spec., and overheat if re-installed.
Are you using the recommend oil, that glue-y synthetic stuff.
magoo

rejan
10-04-2010, 07:33 AM
Hi Ghaz, Thanks I am waiting for your email.

dlisjak
14-04-2010, 09:53 AM
Ghaz/rejan,I had last week burn out of screw Bitzer compressor. Does anyone have service manual for CSH 8551-110y or some other instructions for this compressor, I found some manuals on Bitzer web page...very superficially documentation! Best regards Damir

Peter_1
18-04-2010, 05:07 PM
Rejan,....we say here "thanks" :(
You posted 7 posts only asking for service manuals (Frick, Bitzer and Hitachi) and you never come back here afterwards to thank those who helped you.

GHAZ
18-04-2010, 08:55 PM
Hi dlisjak is the compressor burnt out badley or just the cables been rubbing inside, to change the stator you need to drain the oil out and then take off the winding housing cover off , under the body there is a plug remove it and using a 8mm stud bar pull out the pin ,which goes through the body and the stator ,and then just pull it with lifting aid and the stator will come out easy.if the burned winding particles have gone through the screws ,then just take the complete packout and clean it up slowley ,if you want to change the bearings then make sure you keep the spacers and plate springs together or in the right order they came off , i would set the thrust between 0.04 and 0.06mm if you need any other help with it then let me know and i will write a procedure for you how to dismantle it and repair it ,iv rebuilt couple of these machines and they are very good