PDA

View Full Version : Frick compressor TDSH193

Amartin73
01-04-2010, 03:08 PM
Good Morning,

I was on line looking for a TDSH193 Repair manual and found several on this site asking for the same thing. I have the parts Manual and that is easy to find on line. The actual repair manual, not so easy. If anyone knows how I can get one, point me in the right direction or can send me one that would be great. andymartin540@gmail.com.

I have a second question; What is considered A high DP for the oil filter. Running dual filters and can switch.
Thank you for any information in advance. Andy

Josip
01-04-2010, 04:57 PM
Hi, Andy :)

Good Morning,

I was on line looking for a TDSH193 Repair manual and found several on this site asking for the same thing. I have the parts Manual and that is easy to find on line. The actual repair manual, not so easy. If anyone knows how I can get one, point me in the right direction or can send me one that would be great. andymartin540@gmail.com.

I have a second question; What is considered A high DP for the oil filter. Running dual filters and can switch.

Thank you for any information in advance. Andy

Hard to say but the best is to switch when you reach 0,8 - 1 bar max (14PSI) or earlier ... take in consideration what is your actual oil pressure to not trigger oil safety pressure switch..

The good maintenance is to switch over at 0,5 bar and clean the dirty one ;) no need to force anything ...

Best regards, Josip :)