PDA

View Full Version : Candy Fridge Freezer CPCA 291 FXX

destiny1
28-03-2010, 03:30 PM
The fridge part of my Candy Fridge Freezer CPCA291FXX keeps freezing my food, can anyone give me any advice please, or does anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it. Thanks:(

tb637
02-04-2010, 12:42 AM
the problem is the fridge sensor which is buried inside the insulation on the back of the fridge. you have to change it and refill with expanding foam to repair insulation. it's about 6 inch from the top and about 6 inch in from the left, if your not careful you could do other damage digging it out

destiny1
03-04-2010, 04:56 PM
the problem is the fridge sensor which is buried inside the insulation on the back of the fridge. you have to change it and refill with expanding foam to repair insulation. it's about 6 inch from the top and about 6 inch in from the left, if your not careful you could do other damage digging it out
Hi
thanks for your reply. where can i buy this from. is it worth the money fixing it. I bought it second hand apart from that its a very good fridge freezer. Do you know how much it would cost if i called someone out to fix it? thanks again