PDA

View Full Version : TUPE fromk WR to Space

Tayters
28-03-2010, 12:17 PM
As the title says thats my situation due to the Tesco contract changing contractor.
My question is what are Space like to work for? I ask this because all I've heard are negative comments but I want to keep an open mind.
All comments gratefully recieved!

Another question is how long do your original T&C last for?
The info I've read don't mention a time so I presume they carry on but elsewhere 3-6 months are mentioned.

Cheers,

Tayters.

tony--1
28-03-2010, 05:05 PM
Good luck man .

chillled
28-03-2010, 09:28 PM
i went but was lied to and mislead and luckily got back in. Not Good!

julius Geezer
28-03-2010, 11:57 PM
As Tony said , good luck ....! A company truly on its arse...! (But the directors get to trouser £80k a year into there pension pots)

tony--1
29-03-2010, 07:49 AM
As Tony said , good luck ....! A company truly on its arse...! (But the directors get to trouser £80k a year into there pension pots)

who`s on there arse ?

Tayters
29-03-2010, 10:41 PM
Thanks fellas,

Still waiting for the call. Shall miss the Co-Op's hospitalty.

kevmass
30-03-2010, 08:00 PM
just found out i'm being tupe'd aswell what a load of b******* a lot of people are unhappy that im going and the area im leaving is going to have 3 men left to cover the whole area

Tayters
24-04-2010, 09:35 PM
Thanks for your input fellas.

I didn't get TUPE'd, instead got a new job for a local AC firm. Gonna miss fartarsing around with packs in the small hours and marvelling at how the big boys manage to get away with selling refrozen products and welcome more time with the wife and kid and my life - it's only money I'm losing and you live to your means!

Thanks all for answering my questions over the last year. You'll find me asking a similar dopey questions in the AC section instead elsewhere attempting purile stabs at humour.

All the best,
Tayters.