PDA

View Full Version : Maxkold condensing units

Andy AC
25-03-2010, 11:17 PM
Has anybody tried those maxkold condensing units that SRW are selling? If you have, are they any good?

Andy

cadwaladr
27-03-2010, 07:48 PM
yes they are good,friends of mine sell them very good value for money,and the range is getting bigger.

B G Scott
28-03-2010, 12:52 PM
Yes they are OK, you get lots of goodies, fan speed control etc.
We have not used many but the ones we have installed have been very good.

access valve
12-05-2010, 08:18 PM
Has anybody tried those maxkold condensing units that SRW are selling? If you have, are they any good?

Andy
the best medium sized units i have installed in the last 20 years v reliable and quiet have installed 50 so far with 1problem due to an unsupported hp take of valve vibrating and cracked latest model eliminated that problem
was designed by british engineer Ed who takes on board any comments and will get manufacture to modify
I have no connections with the company just like its products

coolhibby1875
12-05-2010, 08:44 PM
have bought a couple and they seemed ok, however i am liking the ones from j@e hall they are robust and very cheap!

craigpcg
13-05-2010, 08:22 AM
have bought a couple and they seemed ok, however i am liking the ones from j@e hall they are robust and very cheap!

Yeah got to agree with that :D

nanda
12-09-2010, 05:41 PM
yes.I use maxkold condensing unit a lot ,No problum with them so fare:cool:

devlin maguire
23-04-2011, 08:42 AM
Can any one tell me if the is enough of a tail on the condensing unit to flare the ends I have a job where no flame at at is permitted without a complete shut down of a bakery and I understand that the evap unit has a prefitted ex device which is good news in any event
DM

monkey spanners
23-04-2011, 09:04 AM
Can any one tell me if the is enough of a tail on the condensing unit to flare the ends I have a job where no flame at at is permitted without a complete shut down of a bakery and I understand that the evap unit has a prefitted ex device which is good news in any event
DM

You could braze on some stubs off site, have had to do something similar in the past though not with these units.

devlin maguire
23-04-2011, 12:34 PM
I had thought of that, but but the kit was going direct saves me hanging around waiting for the G P Ostman or worse DHL UPS or any of those guys who could'nt find their own arse with both hands, oops sorry turning into a Rick Wakeman rant , almost
Dev