PDA

View Full Version : Okay Guys Fess Up....

Alt Concepts
25-02-2005, 08:39 PM
Hi, my name is Mike and Im a refrigeration contractor with A.D.D. :)

Just was wondering if there where any other buisness owners or technicians who might have this.. Its been a blessing and a curse. Prior to profound changes in my personal life I had enjoyed running by business, keeping up with technology, and taking tours through ice plants producing 400 tons of ice a day.. I understand theroy quite well and have always believed there to be an abundance of work out there for the technically capable and customer freindly. However, Ive really been struggling to get the spark and interest back. Pehaps staying active here on this sight might be a step..
Can anyone relate?
Sincerely
Im Icing up...
:cool:

benncool
25-02-2005, 10:50 PM
Is that what I have on Monday morning?

If this is your first time posting on the electronic over the fence. Then becareful you don't get addicted.

Alt Concepts
28-02-2005, 06:44 AM
Not sure I follow your response....

Alt Concepts
28-02-2005, 06:47 AM
Did you know that one of the not so obvious differences between the original 76 Flag is that its pattern of red and white stripes starts with a white strip as apposed to a red one as found in the United States Flag?

dan wong
19-09-2006, 09:11 AM
Hi, my name is Mike and Im a refrigeration contractor with A.D.D. :)

Just was wondering if there where any other buisness owners or technicians who might have this.. Its been a blessing and a curse. Prior to profound changes in my personal life I had enjoyed running by business, keeping up with technology, and taking tours through ice plants producing 400 tons of ice a day.. I understand theroy quite well and have always believed there to be an abundance of work out there for the technically capable and customer freindly. However, Ive really been struggling to get the spark and interest back. Pehaps staying active here on this sight might be a step..
Can anyone relate?
Sincerely
Im Icing up...
:cool:

I have exact oposite problem, I got far more work than I could possible dream of having...and then some. My problem is getting Good qualify help. I will fess up, I am technically very good...but poor manager... Infact, I can't manage ...period.