PDA

View Full Version : Koxka display cabinet/multideck

Northdude
25-03-2010, 09:54 AM
Hi guys i have a customer with a Koxka display cabinet, Mod - M-26-CUK, S no -N.958.219 R404A. The cabinet has the condensor underneath it (built in to frame), the customer has asked me to give him a price on fitting a remote condensor outside the shop to supply the cabinet as he has no AC in the shop and in summer time the fridge can struggle with the heat. Now this is a first for me so can anybody tell me if this will be efficient or is this a bad idea and might cause problems, if so can anybody give me the size of a suitable condensor for this (the pipe run will be about 10 metres) Thanks in advance

tony--1
27-03-2010, 09:28 AM
firts thing we need to know does it hav a tev or cap ?

Northdude
29-03-2010, 09:37 AM
capillary i think, can check it today

lowcool
29-03-2010, 12:10 PM
why not fit complete condensing unit on roof and size piping to suit,unsure as you say condenser is built into unit frame,maybe remove components make your own base and fit an oil seperator if required.

Northdude
02-04-2010, 10:26 AM
Had a look at it yesterday, it has 2 condensor coils underneath it (1 compressor) with 2 capillarys going to evap coil, i would fit a new condensing unit outside and not bother with the old kit, i just need an idea of what size condensor unit to use and pipe sizes etc, also i will need to fit an exp valve. Seems like a bit of hassle to do but customer has twisted my arm so to speak.

al
02-04-2010, 06:10 PM
Koxka should be able to give you the duty of the fridge,failing that you could match the compressors and uprate depending on length of pipe run.

alec

tony--1
02-04-2010, 09:35 PM
fit a tev , cap no good if you fitting the condensing unit out side . wat size comp is on it now ? just get the same or a little bit bigger condensing unit .the case will hav a sticker on it telling you the kw ? and gas ? . never had that problem you have on them units . have you had comp problems with it ? might just need a good vac and gas change ?

Northdude
07-04-2010, 07:44 PM
Thanks for the info guys, will contact koxka first then go from there or will match it with similar size. The system itself works fine but the guys shop turns into a furnace in summer, theres a lot of kit piled into 1 small shop.

chillin out
07-04-2010, 09:17 PM
Thanks for the info guys, will contact koxka first then go from there or will match it with similar size. The system itself works fine but the guys shop turns into a furnace in summer, theres a lot of kit piled into 1 small shop.
How about fitting 1 cond unit for the whole lot?

Chillin:):)