PDA

View Full Version : Daikin Controls

ronaldo9
24-03-2010, 08:33 AM
Hey guys,

I have 5 x BRC1C51/61 controllers that i need to have timers on. The timers that are built in are very limited and i need it to be a 7 day timer. Is there another central controller with a 7 day timer that i can get to control these 5 controls. My only other option is to put a timer in the fuse board and put all the A/C through contactors but i dont like the idea of just cutting power while units are running.

Thanks

hyperion
24-03-2010, 04:41 PM
You may be able to use a Daikin BRC1D52 controller as this has a timer function with more features. If all of the other controllers are next to each other you might be able to use just the one controller, if not you will need to get five of them. Suggest you contact your nearest Daikin distributor to confirm compatibility with the air handlers first.

VRVIII
24-03-2010, 08:12 PM
Hey guys,

I have 5 x BRC1C51/61 controllers that i need to have timers on. The timers that are built in are very limited and i need it to be a 7 day timer. Is there another central controller with a 7 day timer that i can get to control these 5 controls. My only other option is to put a timer in the fuse board and put all the A/C through contactors but i dont like the idea of just cutting power while units are running.

Thanks
Hi,

You never mentioned which type of unit the controller is connected to? VRV, Sky Air etc.

There are various possibilities depending on indoor model:

Replace existing controllers with BRC1D527 or BRC1E51 as both of these have inbuilt 7 day timers.
Install an optional KRP card and wire to a standard time clock
Install a centralised controller or touch controller.

james10
25-03-2010, 08:03 PM
Daikin I touch control would do the job give the tech guy's at Daikin a ring they're quite good and sure they'll help you out.
Daikin Technical 01932 879200