PDA

View Full Version : Toshiba mmy map100ft8 code meaning

philjd26
21-03-2010, 09:09 PM
Hi

anyone got the meaning of codes in engineering mode for new tosh vrf ie, pressure,temp ,amps etc.....

Rgrds phil

Loops
22-03-2010, 02:19 PM
Hi Phil,

pm me your e-mail and I can send you fault codes - but it's much easier than that.

Codes for these are inside the cover of the outdoor unit.

Or if by Ireland you mean Eire (ie not Northern) then call GT Phelans in Bray who are the distributors there.

What fault codes are you getting by the way?

Cheers

Loops

philjd26
22-03-2010, 04:31 PM
Hi loops

I am not getting any error,just lookin for easy way to do maintenance...I have a manual from phelans but it does not give you details for Reading temps amps etc..from the controller...I know the story wit the outdoor rotary switches... Comes on handy when it's pissin out or filling out a report on a system in a nice warm or cool office!!!;)

rgrds phil

Loops
22-03-2010, 09:29 PM
Hi Phil,

Sorry I miss-understood.

OK so what you need is the quick reference booklet for the SHRM models. File reference is A06-009 and it's about 7Mb size. (Huge file size for pocket sized booklet!)

G T Phelans should have this manual.

I have a copy electonically but not sure my e-mail can hack it I'll try if you like so private message me your e-mail address.

A06-009 has details of what information you can retrieve through the wired local controllers and also what info you get using the rotary dials on the outdoor board. Seems this is what you could use.

Cheers

Loops

PS file A04-004 is the 2-pipe SMMS version and smaller file size 4.5Mb. The data aqisition is identical to 3-pipe SHRM. I have this too.