PDA

View Full Version : Technical paper help

abbasi
23-02-2005, 06:45 AM
Hi

I need to present a technical paper in upcoming HVACR exhibition.

Can any body help me with topic and material.?

Regards
Ali

chemi-cool
23-02-2005, 04:12 PM
Hi Ali,

Try and explain what is it that you need and I'm sure it will be easier for the guys to help you.

Chemi :)

RogGoetsch
23-02-2005, 06:21 PM
Hi

I need to present a technical paper in upcoming HVACR exhibition.

Can any body help me with topic and material.?
Talk about what you know best, what you are most experienced with, and bring samples, examples, and/or pictures (find out what display media will be available).

And like Chemi says, for more help, tell us more about what you .

Rog

Peter_1
23-02-2005, 08:19 PM
Who will be your audience?
Techs or non-techs? Schoolkids?
Also this is important and you have to adapt your lecture to the level of your listeners, otherwise it will become sleepers.

Lc_shi
24-02-2005, 01:36 AM
Hi abbasi

where is the exhibition?
suggest to give lecture about your porducts and its application. i think it is more comercial in exhibition than in the tech conference.
what is the advantage of your product or service? don't go far away from what you're doing and what you're familiar with.
only for your ref.

rgds
lichuan

abbasi
25-02-2005, 05:11 AM
Hi

actually we have got annual HVACR conference in Pakistan every year.
I am very well versed with compression system coz absorption system aint used in our part so idea is to educate abt absorption system.
so i have submitted abstract regarding absorption system.
foreign delegates will also be there.
i have good theoretical knowledge of the said system unfortunately lack practical experience.
but this project of starting absorption system is in pipeline as our future product.

All i want u people is to give 2 me as much information as u can.

and can u tell me if temp side where silica gel is put is low wat effect would its absorbing power have when compared to high temp side?

Regards

Ali