PDA

View Full Version : Linde Deli Fridge

TimCCP
14-03-2010, 07:28 PM
I've just bought a Linde deli fridge, a Presenter 1345 ind, for my cafe.

Works great but the three fluresent strip lights are off despite me change the bulbs.

Is there a hidden light switch or do they come on as the unit is plugged in ?

All help is appreciated

T

monkey spanners
15-03-2010, 04:47 PM
I would expect there to be a separate switch so the lights could be turned off overnight to save a bit of lecky. Have a look round it, would be somewhere easy to get at but maybe not right in the line of sight.

Jon

al
15-03-2010, 08:55 PM
Does it have a digital control panel? usually the lights are controlled from this, the fridge could have been converted for remote switching thou.

alec

coolhibby1875
16-03-2010, 10:25 AM
i know that linde are famous for putting light switches in funny places, look underneath where the controll panel is i know they put it there in their display chillers, is there any other lights lit up?

craigpcg
17-03-2010, 09:46 AM
Iv got 2 brand new 1s sitting in the workshop and i just had a quick look and the light switch is underneath the control panel. where the airflow to the condensor passes through.

:rolleyes:

coolhibby1875
17-03-2010, 11:31 AM
Iv got 2 brand new 1s sitting in the workshop and i just had a quick look and the light switch is underneath the control panel. where the airflow to the condensor passes through.

:rolleyes:

lol i spent 30 mins in a scotmid once looking for the light switch on 1, talk about pulling your hair out!!:o

craigpcg
17-03-2010, 11:54 AM
lol i spent 30 mins in a scotmid once looking for the light switch on 1, talk about pulling your hair out!!:o

:eek: They are abit of a pain must of been a pen pusher who thought of it