PDA

View Full Version : Controlled Leak For Testing Sniffers!

Nomolos
10-03-2010, 02:51 AM
Hello all, as a fairly new recruit into the business I have been acquiring tools to equip my van; I would like to be able to test my electronic sniffers for my own piece of mind and to show that they are working correctly.
I know that there are adaptors to fit to gas bottles to produce a controlled leak and complete bottles of gas, again designed to produce a controlled leak.
I have only managed so far to find one company in the UK that can supply either or but oddly don’t have facilities to take payment via a credit card and I am reluctant to send payment via cash or cheque as there a fair distance away and don’t feel comfortable in having no comebacks if the company does a runner. Can anybody point me in the direction of a preferably UK based company that could supply a controlled leak tester?

Any information gratefully received.

Best Regards ;)

james10
10-03-2010, 06:55 PM
climate centre have a test cannister made by jvac lets of a trace of r134a at 3gms per year they cost around £50 dont know where they are in your part of the country but the guys in my local brance would more than happy to help you can get them on 01642 615515

Nomolos
11-03-2010, 02:18 AM
thanks for the info will ring tomorrow