PDA

View Full Version : Cap Tube Sizes

Latte
16-02-2005, 11:27 PM
Hi Guys,

Another Engineer told me somehing today that i had never heard of, or even thought about until now so i thought i would chuck the idea about.
We were talking about cap tube as he needed some but when i enquired about what size he said R134a size. Does this mean that all R134 units use the same size cap tube and just the length changes depening on the unit. If his is correct can someone let me know which tubes to use on which gases.
i normally just phone the manufactures and ask them the size but if its more simple than that i would like to know

Regards

Fatboy

Peter_1
17-02-2005, 08:18 PM
He was telling you a fairytale, it's not that easy.
You need to calculate it each time for a given capacity, High and low pressure.
Unithé Hermétique has a software program for this.

Mark
17-02-2005, 09:18 PM
i normally just phone the manufactures and ask them the size

Sounds like a good idea to me raymond :)

botrous
17-02-2005, 11:16 PM
Calling the manufacturer is the easiest way . . .
You can calculate it , but why bother ourselves while help exsists and for free

Lc_shi
18-02-2005, 01:07 AM
hi peter,
where can get the software for cap tube?

rgds

Servicefrigo
18-02-2005, 07:03 AM
Haloo IC SHI

Go for complet software at
www.tecumseh-europe.fr (i allready got it .) you must wait 3 weks at least.

Peter_1
18-02-2005, 07:50 AM
i normally just phone the manufactures and ask them the size but if its more simple than that i would like to know

I always try to phone at least as possible my manufacturers/wholesalers. It keeps you alert and makes that you don't take the easiest solution. You keep learning in that way. You're forced then sometimes to re-open your books and read back the basics.

Sometimes I just call for a double-check.

Lc Shi, indeed, at tecumseh-europe you can download it. If any problem to do this, I will copy the diskette an put it on my webspace.

Lc_shi
18-02-2005, 09:38 AM
Hi Servicefrigo and Peter,
thanks for your link but i can't reach it.i don't know the reason. how big is the software?

Peter_1
18-02-2005, 10:01 AM
I sended an email to the France factory.
As soon they sended me the latest software version, I will post a copy for you. Remind me perhaps in some days Lc.
See you.

Peter

Lc_shi
28-02-2005, 02:15 AM
HI Peter,
How about the software?

Servicefrigo
28-02-2005, 06:34 AM
Hy IC SHI
Send them a letter ,you can complete this directly on their site ,put in, your adress and they will send you the software.
Tray again.I folow the same procedure and after 3 -4 weeks i got it.

Lc_shi
28-02-2005, 08:12 AM
Hi Servicefrigo:
what is the email address?

Peter_1
28-02-2005, 08:26 AM
I was still waiting Lc but they promised I will have it till Wednesday.
So, I will send it then to you.

Tejbir Singh
28-02-2005, 07:05 PM
Haloo IC SHI

Go for complet software at
www.tecumseh-europe.fr (i allready got it .) you must wait 3 weks at least.

hi service frigo

Can yousend me a copy of the Software on tejbir_gr8@rediffmail.com

Regards
Tejbir Singh :D

abbasi
27-04-2005, 08:16 AM
I sended an email to the France factory.
As soon they sended me the <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=latest%20software" onmouseover="window.status='<a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=latest%20software" onmouseover="window.status='latest software'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">latest software</a>'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">latest software</a> version, I will post a copy for you. Remind me perhaps in some days Lc.
See you.

Peter

Hi pete

Awaitin software or mail me @

abbasi@sabro.com.pk

Regards

Abbasi