PDA

View Full Version : i nid an evaporating and condensing unit.help pls.=(

danivy
03-03-2010, 05:00 PM
Cud any1 help me find a catalog of an evaporating and condensing unit of any brand for a cold storage room.pls?

i have this project in designing a cold storage room of about 8x8x6 room but i cant seem to find some catalogs of an evaporating and condensing unit.i need this so i can select a unit that would fit my design.my product is brined fish(about 5000kg) and I'm to cool it to about 8 deg. Celsius.could anyone help me find some catalogs of evaporator and condenser unit.(it would help if it has the some images cause i have to draw it and data such as capacities,dimensions,etc.)thanks a lot!

Toosh
03-03-2010, 06:21 PM
Cud any1 help me find a catalog of an evaporating and condensing unit of any brand for a cold storage room.pls?

i have this project in designing a cold storage room of about 8x8x6 room but i cant seem to find some catalogs of an evaporating and condensing unit.i need this so i can select a unit that would fit my design.my product is brined fish(about 5000kg) and I'm to cool it to about 8 deg. Celsius.could anyone help me find some catalogs of evaporator and condenser unit.(it would help if it has the some images cause i have to draw it and data such as capacities,dimensions,etc.)thanks a lot!

USE GOOGLE AND YOU SHALL FIND

Toosh

monkey spanners
03-03-2010, 08:05 PM
I'd recommend a stainless steel evap for a fish stor, unless it is in sealed packs.
Try a local wholesaler for a catalogue.

SHERYCOOL
05-03-2010, 04:07 AM
try this :

http://www.witthtp.com/literature.html