PDA

View Full Version : daikin g series

dannycool
12-02-2005, 08:53 PM
does anyone have any info on daikin g series vrvs
we are currently installing secondhand garbage that is japanese spec ie 200volt supply
and we are struggling with address setting and group settings as all the electrical plates are in japannese

Jase
13-02-2005, 04:06 PM
Your best to contact Daikin as they will guide you in the right direction. Try this number : 01417621122.
Remember to fit your step-up transformers!!

Argus
13-02-2005, 04:53 PM
They must be very old models, probably late 80's or very early 90's.

The transformer is a delta wound step-down, as I recall, and probably weighs a ton! (....well a few hundred kilos at least).

I thought that Tosh were the only importers (reluctantly) of Japanese domestic rated VRF before the 400 volt versiosns were available here....

You live and learn.
________
Suzuki Intruder specifications (http://www.suzuki-tech.com/wiki/Suzuki_Intruder)

frank
15-02-2005, 07:05 PM
does anyone have any info on daikin g series vrvs
we are currently installing secondhand garbage that is japanese spec ie 200volt supply
and we are struggling with address setting and group settings as all the electrical plates are in japannese

I've got some info on these units - what exactly is it that you want? The indoor units will self address - it's only if you are fitting a centralised controller that you need to set up the grouping. Can you post a schematic of the system? model numbers etc?