View Full Version : Tube bender

12-02-2005, 12:01 PM
tube bender 12, 15, 18, 22 mm can be used for fridge pipes? :rolleyes:

12-02-2005, 01:34 PM
Hi klimek,

There are many tube benders in the market and so many tubes.

Tubes are in two groups, Inch and Milimetric.

Any bender Made for inch tubes will be fine with all the tubes in the inch sector.

The same apply for the MM sizes.

A few sizes are almost the same and you can use any type for them.

5/16 = 8mm
5/8 = 16mm
3/4 = 19mm
7/8 = 22mm
and so on.

Some of the Chinese minisplits are coming into the European markets with MM tubes and I have seen some German cooling units with the MM sizes.

Apart from that most of the tubes come in inch size.

So the answer for your question is, yes, as long as your bender fit the tube.

Chemi :)