PDA

View Full Version : 100kw packaged HP's

multisync
25-02-2010, 09:23 PM
We are looking at changing an old package HP. What are the recommendations as the client has indicated he is open to economical options:cool:

DEVIL
25-02-2010, 09:34 PM
my snglish problem, what is " package HP" is it package heat pump ?

eggs
26-02-2010, 10:09 AM
We are looking at changing an old package HP. What are the recommendations as the client has indicated he is open to economical options:cool:

I looked at 100kw packaged systems a few weeks ago.........not cheap are they.:eek:

the "economical option" I suggested was 4, 25kw ducted splits and a bit of jiggery pokery with the existing ductwork.

Eggs

multisync
26-02-2010, 10:20 AM
I looked at 100kw packaged systems a few weeks ago.........not cheap are they.:eek:

the "economical option" I suggested was 4, 25kw ducted splits and a bit of jiggery pokery with the existing ductwork.

Eggs

I don't think we cna do that as an option but I guess we can visit site to investigate further. What units did you look at??

eggs
26-02-2010, 10:36 AM
These babies from Carrier (http://www.carrieraircon.co.uk/index.php/packaged_rooftops/product/50uz_packaged_rooftop_heat_pump_units/)

I didn't try any other manufacturers as my eyes started bleeding when I saw the price of these.

I have the quote on my laptop, PM me an e-mail address and i'll forward them to you.

Eggs

VRVIII
26-02-2010, 10:54 AM

What about a Daikin UATYPC10AMY1 Roof top heat pump package unit. I woud go for the new 410a unit probably model UATYQC10AMY1 :D

chemi-cool
26-02-2010, 01:04 PM
These babies from Carrier (http://www.carrieraircon.co.uk/index.php/packaged_rooftops/product/50uz_packaged_rooftop_heat_pump_units/)

I didn't try any other manufacturers as my eyes started bleeding when I saw the price of these.

I have the quote on my laptop, PM me an e-mail address and i'll forward them to you.

Eggs

Are these units made in England, France or US of A?
The reason I ask is that the Carrier units from the US are loosing the condensers after 3 years at the most.
The French ones are much better.

And how are you these days?;)

multisync
26-02-2010, 02:08 PM
What about a Daikin UATYPC10AMY1 Roof top heat pump package unit. I woud go for the new 410a unit probably model UATYQC10AMY1 :D

Someone warned me against the old Daikin R407c models as not particularly reliable and avoid at any cost...

However if I can find details for the Daikin we will certainly look at them as a possibility..:cool:

also has anyone had experience of BLUEBOX as they were suggested as a possibility??

DEVIL
26-02-2010, 06:07 PM
sincerely wen i first sow the price for the UATY as it was new unit, i was amassed i couldn't reach it wit any other units, but wen i serviced the first unit and opened it up, i was realy disappointed, the unit, doesn't scream the Daikin quality.
But nice price

VRVIII
07-03-2010, 08:12 PM
sincerely wen i first sow the price for the UATY as it was new unit, i was amassed i couldn't reach it wit any other units, but wen i serviced the first unit and opened it up, i was realy disappointed, the unit, doesn't scream the Daikin quality.
But nice price
Hi Devil,

I've worked on the newer UATYQ units which are much better, these have electronic expansion valves, new controls and controller etc.