PDA

View Full Version : McQuay centrifugal chiller data requirement!

karl2009
25-02-2010, 04:47 PM
Hello everyone! Can anybody provide some data of McQuay water cooled centrifugal chiller. I need subcooling and comp suction superheat data under different chiller capacity (30%-100%). Thanks! I appreciate your help in advance!

Toosh
25-02-2010, 05:53 PM
Hi karl, have a look here

http://www.mcquay.com/McQuay/Literature/Literature

Toosh

Arthur Yang
28-02-2010, 02:39 PM
What is the exact chiller model? What working condition do you refer?

karl2009
01-03-2010, 05:34 PM
Mcquay water cooled centrif. I just want to investigate whether suction superheat can be controlled constantly. Can you provide superheat records under part load condition?

What is the exact chiller model? What working condition do you refer?

MQFS OZ
02-03-2010, 10:13 AM
Karl,
Suction superheat will vary with the chillers capacity.
We set the suction s/heat up at full load by measuring discharge s/heat. Suction s/heat should be 1degree f and this is to hard to measure in the field, so we use discharge s/heat, set to 15 degrees f + or - 1 degree. This is for 134a. Turn off the liquid injection to set up. Subcooling is typically 8 to 10 degrees f. Contact your local McQuay office with the chillers model and serial no's, they will be able to supply you with the original design data, all centrifugal design data is different, they selected for site specific design.

Regards

MQFS OZ

DAC josep
10-04-2011, 05:19 PM
Hi,
Can any one provide me the Mcquay centrifugal compressor CE 100 fittings bolts tight torque value
Thank you

DAC josep
01-05-2011, 06:44 PM
Hi
The Mcquay CE 100 compressor we assembled and aaplyed oil pressure at 100 psi and tryed to turn the main shaft byhand from the roter side, but it found so tight and with out oil pressure it rotate very freely.If we apply the oil pressure while it rotate there is no tight feels but minor load experianced. Please , any one can confirm that this condition is normal or not and if there is any problem, what may the cause. Your advice is very much appreciable and
thanks in advance.

MQFS OZ
05-05-2011, 08:55 AM
Mate, do yourself and your customer a favour, call McQuay Service in Dubai for help!!!