PDA

View Full Version : Heat Pump System

axs666
22-02-2010, 10:29 AM
Hi everyone,

I am an engineering student doing my master thesis, and I have to model and simulate a heat pump system for a hybrid vehicle.

I am at the dynamic energy balance stage, and I'm kinda confused. I have modelled it as evaporator-compressor-condenser-accumulator, and I am treating each unit as steady-state except for the accumulator. I am stuck there. It doesn't have to be a detailed model, just a simple one. I am not considering sub-cooling at the condenser or superheating at the evaporator, just de-superheating.

If anyone has any ebooks they know of, or useful websites on how to model this, I'd be really grateful if you could let me know!

Cheers

Hi everyone,

I am a master thesis student trying to model a heat pump system for a hybrid vehicle. I am at the dynamic energy balance stage, and so far I have modelled the system as evaporator-compressor-condenser-accumulator. I am assuming steady state conditions for all units except accumulator, and there is where I'm stuck.

I am not too sure on how to model this in a simple way, as the models I have found so far are too complicated, I just need a simple one. I am assuming no sub-cooled region for the condenser and no superheating region for the evaporator, just de-superheating after the compressor.

If anyone knows of any websites or ebooks that oculd help, I would really appreciate the help.

Cheers