PDA

View Full Version : Versatemp (Temperature Ltd) Service Manual

SPARKY71
19-02-2010, 09:04 PM
Hi All,
Would anybody have a service manual for old Versatemps (Temperature Ltd) with fault codes etc...if such an animal exists, they could help me out with?
I'd very much appreciate it.
Cheers,

Mark.

SPARKY71
19-02-2010, 09:16 PM
Wow sorry guy's I've just realised I've been a member for 4 years and this is my 1st post.
Is that a record?

Grizzly
20-02-2010, 08:38 AM
No Sparky sadly it is not.
I know many good engineers that Browse without contribution.
There may be some hard copy details on versatemp in the depot.
I will have a look on Monday.
Grizzly

multisync
20-02-2010, 08:57 AM
Can we have a sticky with 'have you tried the search?'

SPARKY71
20-02-2010, 09:12 AM
No Sparky sadly it is not.
I know many good engineers that Browse without contribution.
There may be some hard copy details on versatemp in the depot.
I will have a look on Monday.
Grizzly

Thanks Grizzly!

SPARKY71
20-02-2010, 09:15 AM
Can we have a sticky with 'have you tried the search?'

Which was the first thing I did and found very little.
Only 2 fault codes F1 & F2, both of which I had worked basically worked out for myself had something to do with flow.
Other than that I found nothing, which was why I posted the question.
Cheers.

multisync
20-02-2010, 09:36 AM
Which was the first thing I did and found very little.
Only 2 fault codes F1 & F2, both of which I had worked basically worked out for myself had something to do with flow.
Other than that I found nothing, which was why I posted the question.
Cheers.

I assume you saw this from clarky-ac then??

Hi, I am a new user to RE, i never knew it existed but glad i found it. Flicking through the forums there seems to be a great wealth of technical knowledge and all important experience, which is almost impossible to find.

I work for Prestair (yes we are still around) based in Evesham, Worcs. We have a technical library on Prestair Porducts over the ages, and can offer technical advice, spares, and any general assitance with any Prestair or Versatemp products, i know this information can sometimes be difficult to seek out.

our website is prestair . com or you can email me at neil@prestair.com or of course contact me through the RE forum
http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/images/VA_RE/buttons/quote.gif (http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=122679)

SPARKY71
20-02-2010, 10:02 AM

I most certainly did, but as the post was almost 18 months old.
I wasn't too sure whether the poster may even work for the company anymore let alone appreciate e-mails out of the blue.
I just thought there might be a very small chance of a PDF type file on someones PC who wouldn't mind posting it.
I try to keep all the ones I pick up along the way.

SPARKY71
07-03-2010, 09:58 PM

Thanks for ****ing my post up with your high almighty post.
After not recieving any replies in 2 weeks most likely due to your post, I e-mailed niel@prestair and as I expected I only received no reply and a non delivery message.
As I expect the e-mail address is invalid.
Cheers!

hawk
16-03-2010, 05:44 AM
Temperature manufactured several models and each had a different manual. If you can post the model details, I may be able to help.