PDA

View Full Version : Elm controller guidance

Feargal Loy
06-02-2005, 04:35 PM
Has anybody come across a manual / troubleshooting / commissioning guide for honeywell elm controllers?

I heard that there was a guide book of sorts floating around some years ago but information on the controllers seems to be fairly limited, except for the single sheet of setpoints that comes with a new controller.

a "function description" booklet similar to the one from Danfoss would be usefull.

thanks in advance for any assistance.

tonydeith
06-02-2005, 07:27 PM
Hi fegral
There used to be a manual for elm controllers a while back,but have not seen one for a while. These were normally requested through elm,now all that i have seen is a couple of sheets of paper with basic diagnosis and bit switch settings. What sort of problems are you having?.Are they controller or network problems?.

tony.

Mark
06-02-2005, 07:47 PM
Hi

http://www.europe.honeywell.com/

If what your after isnt there,i have some info on most controllers etc :)

Best regards.Mark

jamcool
07-02-2005, 06:35 AM
hi just joined up from jamaica sorry cannt help you in your search

Feargal Loy
08-02-2005, 09:08 PM
Thanks very much guys, the link to Honeywell Europe is very usefull.
I am downloading user guides etc for the various tuscan controllers as well as the pack controllers.

All i need now is a trailer behind the van to carry my collection of manuals! :D

thanks once again and best of luck. :)

Brian_UK
08-02-2005, 11:37 PM
Hi Jamcool, welcome to RE.
Hope life/trade is good in your part of our globe.

jamcool
11-02-2005, 07:45 AM
life is good this end no cold spells no snow,the trade is ok lived in your ends of the woods for about 4 years prefer the uk equipments to the suff in jamaica but still have to be thank full :)

jamcool
11-02-2005, 08:22 AM
hi guys.
have question, manitowoc ice machine water cooled condenser gas pressures are about 300 psi discharge between 60 and45 psi suction,ice keeps building on 2/3 rds of evap. 1/3 no ice, water distribution tube clean but lower left hand corner of evap. no ice so unit keep alarming on long harvest time