PDA

View Full Version : Job Search

Brian17
15-02-2010, 05:56 PM
Advice please?! Currently working for small firm in East Anglia, searching for another job but without much luck, willing to travel, experienced, what am I doing wrong?

tony--1
15-02-2010, 06:39 PM
Advice please?! Currently working for small firm in East Anglia, searching for another job but without much luck, willing to travel, experienced, what am I doing wrong?

probably nothing just a bad time to find work .
good luck

Brian_UK
15-02-2010, 06:48 PM
Have a look through the job section here and maybe approach the recruitment firms direct.

mgtet
16-02-2010, 08:16 PM
most of the recruitment firms are a joke! No feed back, say they will ring you and don't.........
Some people might even think that they advertise jobs that don't actually exist just to get your cv onto their books, some of the jobs advertised sound amazing!!!

Latte
16-02-2010, 09:13 PM
As Brian posted, keep a look on the jobs database on here as its fairly up to date. also there are some good agencies out there, one of which advertises on this site. the more pies you have fingers in the more chance you have. Also another good tip is to check at suppliers. I see youre details locate you in Norfolk, its a big county but if you are near Norwich check in with NRS. Its surprising what they know and often hear about vacancies before its even advertised. Will keep a look out as im fairly local to you and will PM if i hear anything.
Regards
Latte