PDA

View Full Version : Old Daikin controller codes pls

Steve J C
14-02-2010, 12:31 AM
Hi Guys
Have older style Daikin RY 1 225 with BRC 1852/62 controller that is short cycling. Want to check sensitivity at set point. Does any-one have a complete list of perameter code settings out there? No luck with Daikin web site, possibly too old.
Thanks

Steve J C
15-02-2010, 09:50 AM
Hi Guys - Controller should read BRC 1B52/62

VRVIII
15-02-2010, 09:01 PM
Hi Guys
Have older style Daikin RY 1 225 with BRC 1852/62 controller that is short cycling. Want to check sensitivity at set point. Does any-one have a complete list of perameter code settings out there? No luck with Daikin web site, possibly too old.
Thanks
Hi Steve,
I think you need to verify the full outdoor & indoor model numbers. What do you mean by, the controller is short cycling? What field setting are you looking for?

Steve J C
13-12-2010, 09:51 AM
Hi Steve,
I think you need to verify the full outdoor & indoor model numbers. What do you mean by, the controller is short cycling? What field setting are you looking for?

Smart arse

r.bartlett
13-12-2010, 02:59 PM
Smart arse

Wow what an idiot!

VRVIII
15-12-2010, 09:34 PM
Smart arse

Wow what an idiot! X2

Steve,

There have been various RY125 models produced and the field settings can vary also the UK and Australian models differ, I could have cross referenced the full model number and given you the field settings you require.

I asked you a genuine question asking you to explain what you meant by the controller was short cycling?

Now considering the fact that it’s you who’s looking for information from forum members and have only posted 8 times I will treat your SMART ARSE reply with the contempt it deserves. :rolleyes:

Steve J C
15-12-2010, 09:37 PM
There are certain responses within the forum which are both helpful and informative There are other responses in which the writers pick up on grammatical, spelling and or other errors and attempt to belittle the party asking the question. I have seen numerous occasions of this. We are all in the same profession with daily problems that we seek solutions for. Lets drop the ego bit and try to help one-another.
Frank, your warning is taken on board, perhaps you would look at the validity of my comment.
Wishing all of you guys out there the very best for the Christmas Season. Stay safe!
Steve

Steve J C
15-12-2010, 09:46 PM
X2

Steve,

There have been various RY125 models produced and the field settings can vary also the UK and Australian models differ, I could have cross referenced the full model number and given you the field settings you require.

I asked you a genuine question asking you to explain what you meant by the controller was short cycling?

Now considering the fact that it’s you who’s looking for information from forum members and have only posted 8 times I will treat your SMART ARSE reply with the contempt it deserves. :rolleyes:
Thanks for the response. The Unit was short cycling, not the controller. If it was your intention to assist and respond to a badly worded question I apologize to you for my comments with regard to certain parties that appear to have 'other agendas' , My comments however remain. I trust that they will be taken in the spirit intended. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

frank
16-12-2010, 01:40 PM
By participating in the Refrigeration-Engineer.com (http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/../), you are agreeing to abide by the following rules.

When becoming a member of this Refrigeration-Engineer.com Forum (http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/),
each person agreed to the following as a part of the registration process

Refrigeration-Engineer.com Rules
1. There will be no profanity suffered in the Refrigeration-Engineer.com. That includes words that are misspelled to fool the forum automatic banned words. We expect a high level of civility in the Refrigeration-Engineer.com. If you can not be civil when posting during threads then your post will be removed without warning and no explanation will be given. We expect all Refrigeration-Engineer.com members to be civil at all times, even in heated discussions. This rule is subject to the automated infraction system.
2. Please do not post your email address or phone number in the open forums. If you do this, it opens you up to all sorts of problems. There is a PM (private message) system in place that you can use.
If you do post personal details they will be removed.

3. When posting reports or articles, please give a nod to the original author of the report or article by posting their name either at the top or the bottom of the post. Please do not post a link to the original article.
This rule is subject to the automated infraction system.
4. Post in the correct forum and the correct thread. Threads that are in the wrong forum will be moved without warning and no explanation will be given. Posts that are in the wrong thread (thread hijacking) will be deleted without warning.
5. If you need to talk to a Refrigeration-Engineer.com Moderator, please PM them. Do not start a thread in the forum. Any threads started in the forum will be deleted without warning and no explanation will be given.
6. Politics and Religion should not be discussed in the Refrigeration-Engineer.com. There are plenty other sites out there that cater for this and we would urge you to go to those sites when the urge hits you.
7.Do not post links or SPAM on the Refrigeration-Engineer.com forums. Discussion of illegal activities such as software, music, video & DVD piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed. Moderators may post a link if they feel its relevant.
8.Do not advertise on the site. Any adverts posted in threads will be swiftly removed and the user banned.
9. If you spam in the Refrigeration-Engineer.com, your account will be deleted automatically.

User Infraction Levels

The User Infraction system is designed to automate the management of misbehaving users.
Each infraction level has an expiration time.
When the infraction expires, the associated points are removed from the user's point total
and the user's infraction groups are recalculated.

An automatic ban kicks in when a member has reached 11 points

Title

Expires

Signature Rule Violation

5 days

post or thread deletion

10 days

Inappropriate Language

10 days

Insulted Other Member(s)

10 days

Spammed Advertisements

never expires

Rule violation

10 days

Private Messages
Please read your PMs regularly and delete them. Anyone exceeding their PM box limit will be given one warning then all their PMs deleted without warning and no explanation given. PMs take up bandwidth. Bandwidth costs money.

Moderators
Moderators are the forum police. They are here to ensure that the forum rules are not broken and that the Refrigeration-Engineer.com Forum runs smooth.
Moderators also tend to the day to day running of each forum in the Refrigeration-Engineer.com. Different Moderators look after different forums. Some Moderators are more active than others and all the Moderators have different styles. This does not mean there is a difference in moderation.
Moderators have their own forum that is invisible from the members. The Moderators discuss any problems and resolve issues there before taking action in the main forums.
A Moderator can put forward members who break the forum rules and a group decision will be taken as to the action. Sometimes this will be swift.

Super Moderators have the ability to enforce the user infraction system.

Disclaimer
This forum system uses cookies to store information on your local computer. They serve only to improve your viewing pleasure. You agree to remember the username and password (case sensitive) you create. Administrators and Moderators will not be responsible for your lost or forgotten information.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission's Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) is intended to protect the privacy of children using the Internet. As of April 21, 2000, many Web sites are required to obtain parental consent before collecting, using, or disclosing personal information from children under 13. If you agree to these terms, you state that you are over the age of 13. We do not allow children under 13 to register so we do not have parental forms available.
We have the right to remove any users who have not been active on the board after certain amount of time. This time frame can change at any point without notice.

These terms and conditions can change at any time and all users are bound by the rules of this forum.
By registering on this forum, you agree to be bound by these conditions.

This forum and its pages must not be copied or reprinted without the written consent of Refrigeration Engineer.com.
This forum is a free and open discussion board.
Refrigeration-Engineer.com, the administrators and Moderators of this site are not responsible for content posted here.