PDA

View Full Version : Toshiba smms pressures

evanso
12-02-2010, 09:02 PM
Hi All,

Can anyone help me? I have got 2 TOSHIBA MMY-MAP01001HT8E condensors twinned together(HEADER + FOLLOWER) in Aberdeen and I rather than go all the way back to Aberdeen does anyone know what the DISCHARGE,LIQUID AND SUCTION PRESSURES should be so I can fill in commissioning sheets.:D

Davey 2 Pints
26-02-2010, 04:40 PM
Hi Evanso

They are what they are.........
I don’t want to be a stick in the mud but...........
All pressures are readily and easily available on this machine, they can be obtained at local controllers indoors, from the main PCB outdoors or by the use of a set of compound gauges fitted to the service valves outdoors.

Typical running pressures on VRF equipment can be very difficult to predict as inverter technologies and numerous indoor units affect the system in an unpredictable manor, not to mention varying solenoid valves which can increase suction pressure, decrease discharge pressures when a system is trying to recover from an anomaly in the systems operation.

What is guaranteed is that the standing pressure will be balanced, and will be affected by ambient temperatures.

This answer probably isn’t what you’re looking for, however your reasoning is to complete commission sheets. Surely with something as important as a commission sheet then true temperatures, run current and pressures should be obtained, not estimated or guessed. The details can then be reviewed by your office or supervisor, this in turn can highlight charge or operational issues which could then be acted on in a pro-active manor.

To me the client and their expectation on longevity of the kit is key in this industry, falsifying commission sheets and as a result potentially reducing the working life of the kit in my view is a big NO,NO

I hope my view on this situation is shared by many and not the few.

martinw58
28-05-2010, 11:01 PM
i do not agree with making up numbers to fill in commisioning sheets customers deserve better if you do not wont to go back you can pay some one to commission it for you