PDA

View Full Version : Guardian Controller

matt.yelland
11-02-2010, 08:36 PM
Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody has got any info on Guardian CMC12 Controllers.... I have tried their website, but cant find what I need....

I have a fault code.... ANNP. I have downloaded their 30 + plus page of literature, but doesnt have ANNP in it....

Any help would be great...

Many thanks

Matt

escosse 1
11-02-2010, 09:21 PM
matt
i think that the annp is to do with the setting of the monitoring address ,

matt.yelland
11-02-2010, 09:55 PM
Hi escosse 1,

I have spoken to Guardian who advised that it may well be the controller at fault. They advised to change some parameters, which I have in the motor, but that stopped it being the leed compressor, set the off-loader to loading.... They dont make new cmc12 controllers, so they have to be reconditioned

pcbfix
13-02-2010, 04:13 PM
Hi escosse 1,

I have spoken to Guardian who advised that it may well be the controller at fault. They advised to change some parameters, which I have in the motor, but that stopped it being the leed compressor, set the off-loader to loading.... They dont make new cmc12 controllers, so they have to be reconditioned
You could send it to me and I can have a look at it. I'll then quote on repair price. No Fix no Fee.

matt.yelland
15-02-2010, 04:31 AM
Sorry PCBFix,

It would go through the company I work for

pcbfix
15-02-2010, 10:18 AM
Sorry PCBFix,

It would go through the company I work for

You could ask your company to send it. That's what I do, repair pcb's that companies send me.

Cheers

Mark
20-02-2010, 02:03 PM
You could ask your company to send it. That's what I do, repair pcb's that companies send me.

Cheers

Hi pcbfix

Could you pm me your contact details?.

Mark

Silhouette
20-02-2010, 06:26 PM
Only a suggestion, is it AMP(using the nn as an M) this could be a current protection facility if there are CT's fitted on the compressor phases or probably looking at the paperwork the CT is set incorrectly or faulty?
How is the CMC-12 being used i.e. what MODEL is programmed, CCLA,CLLA etc? What control mode is programmed?
Regards,
Silhouette