PDA

View Full Version : Butchery

Servicefrigo
03-02-2005, 07:51 AM
It seem we will be in 2007 a member of UE(!!!!!). The old technology will be change with a new one.
A good period for every technician HVACRE we will be full of non returnabile funds.(!!!!!!!!).Maybe IC SHI will open his busines here? (in a financial paradise )Dreams!!!!with open eye.Nowbody can take*t.
Here is a important question for my curiosity
1 What mean new technology for a butchery (sloughterhouse)
in your country ?
2 What mean new technology for milk factory? etc.................................................................................

( if you have time for this sensibile teme,In
Romania is full winter & dead season for RE.)

Servicefrigo
07-02-2005, 07:44 AM
Me again
butchery=slagterhouse=abattoir in my dictionary
old proces;(chicken)
step 1 quick freezer from 20*C to 2*C 4-8 hours
step 2 coldroom storage 1*C for 10 - 48 hours
step 3 quick freezer from 2*C to - 20*C 4-6 hours
step 4 long time prezervation - 25*C
This is the right combination in your country?
please let me now
Regards

jan behnke
09-02-2005, 09:42 PM
Hi
Each EU country has differant laws relateing to food storage

Peter_1
18-02-2005, 09:57 PM
Me again
butchery=slagterhouse=abattoir in my dictionary
old proces;(chicken)
step 1 quick freezer from 20*C to 2*C 4-8 hours
step 2 coldroom storage 1*C for 10 - 48 hours
step 3 quick freezer from 2*C to - 20*C 4-6 hours
step 4 long time prezervation - 25*C
This is the right combination in your country?
please let me now
Regards

I have a client/slaughtery www.lammenspoultry.com in the chicken business (6000 chickens/hour)

At their website, you will see an aerial view of the factory I took some years ago when you pass the mouse pointer over "Home" Took +/- 120 pictures while flying overhead in an ultralight.

They (the chickens of course) go in a quick cooling tunnel for +/- 1,75 hours (a very long chain) and are then cooled to 2°C.
You can see a picture of it under 'Productie" , the picture on the right (the blue chain, lenght of the room +/- 150 ft)

Their HACCP rules states that this has to be done in less then 2 hours.

Then the meat cutting, deviding it in portions and automatic selectioning by weight.

Under "Kwaliteit', you can see a screenshot of the Radford system.
The fresh parts goes then in storage coolers at -1°C.

The parts that has to be frozen goes during the day in the freezer which is kept at -8°C. As soon it's full (+/- evening) they start the quick freezing process (lower electricity price during the night) at air off temperatures of -37°C.
In the morning (5 PM) they empty the quick freezer into a storage freezer at -20°C.

Servicefrigo
22-02-2005, 06:32 AM
It seems we will have the same rules in a imediate future. It*s intersting ,and healthy of course,.Probably with pigs ,which is a very apreciate product in my country it will be the same process