PDA

View Full Version : Refrigeration engineer.com clothing

sexysouthwest
10-02-2010, 09:47 PM
Does anyone know if this forum sell clothes as i swear i saw a bloke in Honiton,Devon last week with a fleece or polo shirt with th RE emblem on it

Brian_UK
10-02-2010, 11:21 PM
Could have been me SSW. :D

Special issue from the boss.

Grizzly
11-02-2010, 11:08 AM
Brian.
Now I now what to look out for when I see a Gaggle of PME Engineers in Newton Abbot ;)
Grizzly:D

TRASH101
11-02-2010, 11:29 AM
Special issue from the boss.

A special issue for a speshal boy :D:D:D

Brian_UK
11-02-2010, 07:51 PM
Brian.
Now I now what to look out for when I see a Gaggle of PME Engineers in Newton Abbot ;)
Grizzly:D:off topic:
Yep, they've started up the monthly tool box talks again. :eek: Planned for the first Thursday, or was it Tuesday (must pay attention in class), in the month.

There's only so much corporate crap that you can take in one go, they keep thinking that we are interested; must be confusing us with someone else methinks.

A special issue for a speshal boy :D:D:DAt my age, thanks for the compliment. ;)

Grizzly
11-02-2010, 08:01 PM
Yep, they've started up the monthly tool box talks again. :eek: Planned for the first Thursday, or was it Tuesday (must pay attention in class), in the month.

There's only so much corporate crap that you can take in one go, they keep thinking that we are interested; must be confusing us with someone else methinks.

Yep! I was probably en-route to something similar Brian!
The bigger the organisation "the more they care for our welfare"
Or was that limit their liability?
I don't mind being told how to be safer in what I do.
It's people that are all working from the same manual that are making all the rules now. SADLY.
I will keep an eye out for you in the future Brian.
Wearing a big red rose would Help!
Grizzly

Brian_UK
11-02-2010, 08:15 PM
Come on Grizzly, you can't miss me, I'm the one in the Carillion van. :D