PDA

View Full Version : low discharge temperaure

reyad-saleh
06-02-2010, 06:33 PM
hi everyone
i just want to know the reasons that may cause low discharge temperature when using a screw compressor
please help me
best regards

NoNickName
06-02-2010, 07:32 PM
low suction superheat, high evaporating pressure and low condensing pressure (low pressure ratio)

El Padre
06-02-2010, 08:43 PM
Hi Reyad,

Was curious to hear about your specific problem, was the compressor fully loaded when you monitored the discharge temperature, how about a liquid injection problem? amongst the many scenarios.

Cheers

PRESS
06-02-2010, 08:57 PM
Hi,

You have to tell us other things like the pressure which is versus the "low discharge temperature", the type of refrigerant used and the application of the refrigeration system. I always tell other people that refrigeration and airconditioning is a science and figures (numbers) are what you need to reach a conclusive decision when it comes to problem resolution.

Josip
05-03-2010, 09:49 PM
Hi, reyad-saleh :)

hi everyone
i just want to know the reasons that may cause low discharge temperature when using a screw compressor
please help me
best regards

possible oil cooler is not working well ... cooling oil too much .... then liquid on compressor suction ...

sorry not enough input data .... we can only guess ...

Best regards, Josip :)

bkargol
05-03-2010, 10:03 PM
it all points to problems in the evaporator, the low discharge superheat is an indication of refrigerant carryover, over charged, low chilled water flow, fouled tubes, or anything which would not allow the evaporation of refrigerant in the cooler, there are many other things but as mentioned by others much more info is needed,

tom.smart71
08-03-2010, 11:12 AM
That Really helped me too... nice posts..