PDA

View Full Version : Daikin ITC Activation Key input

DoD
06-02-2010, 09:13 AM
Hi working on ITC model no DCS601C51 where can I get the activation key to enable the network settings so that I can set up the unit to be run off of a computer with an IP address.

Is there a website where I can put in the controller information to gain access to the different levels of licencing keys, your help would be appreciated.

Dod

P.S. I know I could phone Daikin for these numbers but its the weekend and I want to get it done before Monday

VRVIII
06-02-2010, 09:33 AM
HI,
You can only obtain software activation keys from Daikin,
1/ To operate the controller you will need the basic software activation key
2/ To obtain control via PC/IP address you will need to purchase the additional WEB access software and then call Daikin for WEB access activation key.

So you will actually require 2 different activation keys plus web access software licence to activate these functions.

You will need to provide Daikin with controller & software details to obtain the keys:

Controller MAC address
Controller Software ID (basic)
Web access software ID (if option has been purchased)
PPD software ID (if option has been purchased)
Your company & installation site details etc.

DoD
06-02-2010, 09:16 PM
cheers vrvIII thought that might be the case, just thought their might be somethin out there that could have helped me get it done this weekend.. but hey ho.. looks like thats scuppered my o/t this weekend.. lol.. maybe i could drag it out till next weekend ;0)

dod